What's new

Gada Shave Cream

Manufactured by Rikan Int'l in Beirut. It was recommended by Israeli guy who is originally from the eastern Europe and residing in Canada, currently. there is Cool Mint and Ocean Breeze varieties, easy to find in Lebanon.

Attachments

• $Gada_Original_Lather_Shaving_Cream_75_g.jpg
    $Gada_Original_Lather_Shaving_Cream_75_g.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 64
I believe GADA has 3 varieties now.I've tried 2 , and they are excellent.GADA uses Vaseline in the formula ,just enough to really make the blade glide , but absolutely does not leave a greasy film on the skin.

Three years later:

Gada Cool Mint, in fact all three of the Gada creams are excellent. Very cheap and extremely popular with the Lebanese communities of Montreal and Ottawa.

Rick

Gada Cool Mint is excellent stuff. I never got a bad shave with it. I wish I had a steady supply of it.

I have a feeling that it’s probably the cheapest cream sold in Canada. I could get it for one dollar a tube. I know something like thirty guys literally all over the world who I sent it to and they freaked out over it.

Rick

Yep - I've been searching today to see if I can get it in the UK or Europe ... not found it yet

How is this Mont ST. Michel aftershave ??..They've been around for a ling time..Are they French or Canadian ?
Sorry, I’ve never tried them, but I might get around to it one day. I’ve already found perfection (Aqua Velva Ice Blue) and almost every other splash is a struggle to finish because they all fall short

Top Bottom