What's new

FYI - Tallow too!!

FYI Folks,

The triple-milled tallow shaving soap that I posted about awhile back is now moving into formulation. I needed to beg the soap gods to allow a small player like myself to gain access to the big machinery normally used for 20-100k unit runs.

I am aiming for rich/hard-milled/old school tallowy goodness with a lime scent to start.

I am sure there will be some challenges that lie ahead. Realistically, my objective is to have it ready for September.

Cheers,

Craig

FYI Folks,

The triple-milled tallow shaving soap that I posted about awhile back is now moving into formulation. I needed to beg the soap gods to allow a small player like myself to gain access to the big machinery normally used for 20-100k unit runs.

I am aiming for rich/hard-milled/old school tallowy goodness with a lime scent to start.

I am sure there will be some challenges that lie ahead. Realistically, my objective is to have it ready for September.

Cheers,

Craig

:drool:

Very interesting! May the soap gods smile on you and give you all you want and more than you need!! :biggrin:
And if you need a guinea pig I would love to volunteer. :spockflam

Top Bottom