What's new

FYI: key for dispensing cream from tubes

In case anyone uses shaving cream (or toothpaste) in a metal tube...

Crabtree & Evelyn sells a metal tube key (remember those things?). They are great for everyday use or travel.

If you don't remember them :yikes: , you slide it onto the end of the tube, turn the key a little with each use, and it rolls the tube up and dispenses your cream (or toothpaste).

With the cost of some of these creams per ounce, the key helps to make sure you get as much out of the tube as possible.

It's nice to see a company still making these.

I love the C&E tube keys. It's a well designed little reusable product that makes dispensing a lot more precise and easy.

However, could someone please point out the keys on the QED site? For some reason (hmm...) I can't locate them. Is this another "Ask Charles" product?

I have found that when you buy C&E cream in tubes you get a key. So I've got two! Just go buy some C&E cream in a tube, don't pay for one.

tam.audio said:
I have found that when you buy C&E cream in tubes you get a key. So I've got two! Just go buy some C&E cream in a tube, don't pay for one.

I can't buy cream just to get a key... can I?

Jonnybc said:
I can't buy cream just to get a key... can I?

Just say to yourself, "boy, I need a key. I don't really need anymore cream, but dang, can't pass up buying some cream and getting a free key!"

tam.audio said:
Just say to yourself, "boy, I need a key. I don't really need anymore cream, but dang, can't pass up buying some cream and getting a free key!"
Or buying a "key" and I will get some free cream :biggrin:

Top Bottom