What's new

Fuzzy-Wuzzy

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
There's a good chance that I will grow one this winter, but I can usually tough out the cold on my face until about late December/early January.

I've been tempted to let mine grow in this year, just to see how it comes in. It's been a very very long time since I grew more than just the goatee...

I grew out my winter beard last year and my Wife didn't want me to shave it off this spring, so I guess I'm all set, and the beard's all grey.

I'm highly torn between wanting to see it grown out, just cause, and my great love of my shaving items and my shave experience. The is also the wife not liking the idea of growing it out... like, in the slightest. She's very much not amused nor on board with the idea. lol

Not growing out a winter beard this year. Mainly because the winter beard from 2002 is still here. :001_tongu

I'm highly torn between wanting to see it grown out, just cause, and my great love of my shaving items and my shave experience. The is also the wife not liking the idea of growing it out... like, in the slightest. She's very much not amused nor on board with the idea. lol

I've got the obverse dilemma. Sometimes I think about going to a goatee or a Van Dyke. But when I ask my wife what she would think if I shaved off my beard she says she would probably cry because she loves my beard!

Not growing out a winter beard this year. Mainly because the winter beard from 2002 is still here. :001_tongu

I've got the obverse dilemma. Sometimes I think about going to a goatee or a Van Dyke. But when I ask my wife what she would think if I shaved off my beard she says she would probably cry because she loves my beard!

Mine wants me to pretty much keep the same style I've had since she met me... mustache and goatee. I met some resistance as it was with the handlebar styling on the mustache when I first started it. lol

Mine wants me to pretty much keep the same style I've had since she met me... mustache and goatee. I met some resistance as it was with the handlebar styling on the mustache when I first started it. lol

Same here. She sees old pictures of me clean shaven and she says, "I have no idea who that guy is!"

I figure that my Wife's the one who has to look at it all the time--beyond shaving and washing my hands, I don't spend a lot of time in front of the mirror--so I take her opinion to heart.

Besides, I've actually had compliments on my full beard from others.

Top Bottom