What's new

Fuzzy-Wuzzy

7 weeks in. Still waiting on my cheeks to fill in better and my mustache to connect...

proxy.php

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This immediately came to mind. (Sorry Damon, I've only had one coffee so far this morning :tongue_sm )

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this thread referenced on another thread. After nearly 22 years in the military, active duty and National Guard, I have my beard back. However, it seems to have something wrong with it as it is far too grey.

Just saw this thread referenced on another thread. After nearly 22 years in the military, active duty and National Guard, I have my beard back. However, it seems to have something wrong with it as it is far too grey.

LOL!

I went to a 30 year unit reunion and we all were joking, "Who the heck are all these old men"?

Usually my winter beard starts over Christmas, but his year feeling lazy enough to start now.
LOML likes me more beardy anyway.

I've been in full on beard mode for almost twenty years, but I'm not trimming it at all in November in honor of NOvember. It's starting to get curly and I'm thinking in another twenty years, when it's completely white, I'll let it grow into Santa beard. :001_smile

I've been in full on beard mode for almost twenty years, but I'm not trimming it at all in November in honor of NOvember. It's starting to get curly and I'm thinking in another twenty years, when it's completely white, I'll let it grow into Santa beard. :001_smile

:001_smile

I always start my beard in Nov. this is the fullest it has been. I Bought some clippers to keep my neck and cheeks in check, but have been trying to let my mustache get as big as possible.

Any one have any beard updates?

Here is what mine currently looks like.

Attachments

• $DSCF9962.jpg
    $DSCF9962.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom