What's new

futur satin vs polish

Unless you are sloppy with the lather, the polished finish won't be too slippery. Even if you are sloppy with the lather, a quick rinse of the fingers and maybe a quick dry on a towel should ameliorate any slippery conditions.

Unless you are sloppy with the lather, the polished finish won't be too slippery. Even if you are sloppy with the lather, a quick rinse of the fingers and maybe a quick dry on a towel should ameliorate any slippery conditions.

I just bought a chrome Futur and I would agree with this. Important to keep the soap rinsed off or it will get very slippery. If I keep it rinsed well, I don't have any problems.

Spot on here. It is actually quite "grippy" as long as the lather is kept off.

I've never found it slippery at all. The satin finish isn't exactly grippy. I think too many people make a big deal out of nothing when it comes to the Futur.

I have satin finish and have what I guess is some soap scum on the top of the razor. How would I go about removing this and not damaging the finish?

Top Bottom