What's new

Further Impressions of B&B Cologne

Gents-- I've been wearing the B&B cologne sample all week and I've formed some additional impressions.

After its been on me a couple of hours it settles into a mostly woody fragrance; the citrus and spice notes pretty much disappear from my nose. I don't know how Charles did it, but he struck a great balance between subtleness and longevity: the scent lingers much of the day, at least through mid-afternoon, but its subtle and not overpowering early-on. The experience with B&B makes me want to try his Special 218 scent!

I like B&B as a cologne. I don't think I'd care for it as a shaving scent, though that is a strictly personal opinon!

--Mark

mantic said:
Gents-- I've been wearing the B&B cologne sample all week and I've formed some additional impressions.

After its been on me a couple of hours it settles into a mostly woody fragrance; the citrus and spice notes pretty much disappear from my nose. I don't know how Charles did it, but he struck a great balance between subtleness and longevity: the scent lingers much of the day, at least through mid-afternoon, but its subtle and not overpowering early-on. The experience with B&B makes me want to try his Special 218 scent!

I like B&B as a cologne. I don't think I'd care for it as a shaving scent, though that is a strictly personal opinon!

--Mark

Mark,
The shave stick actually is scented with the same "scent" as the cologne - however due to it being a shave soap - it is actually a bit different. I'll be interested to see what ya think!

Mark,
The shave stick actually is scented with the same "scent" as the cologne - however due to it being a shave soap - it is actually a bit different. I'll be interested to see what ya think!

joel,

i have been blessed to acquire the b&b shave soap. it smells so great.

but like many I was late to the party to get the actual cologne.

how possible would it be for those of us that joined the forum after could get together on a group buy for the stuff. would b&b and charles be interested????

thanks Doc.

will
a member sold me a stick of it right after I first joined the forum. it was my first qed shave soap

Top Bottom