What's new

Furbo is On it's Way to Bullgoose

I guess I will stop smashing the refresh button and wait for the email. Please hold onto an SV Stella Alpina AS for me that I have in my cart. I hope your order makes it largely intact, that would be really frustrating if they damaged half of it!
That is a definite concern. I'm hoping the shipment arrived intact. I will need to check my Stella stock... I think we are good.

The shipment has been hung up in Cincinnati the past few days but should be released soon. As part of the shipment, we are receiving a variety of LE BIRICHINE ceramic lather bowls. These bowls have low profile ribs on the interior of the bowl that will make ginning up a lather easier than ever.
View attachment 1503117
I was checking these out on your website and I have a question. You have this picture, but also a couple of a lovely aquamarine blue shown on the bottom. I am hoping that you are actually getting that one... if I order blue is it going to be that or the powder blue one? 😬

I was checking these out on your website and I have a question. You have this picture, but also a couple of a lovely aquamarine blue shown on the bottom. I am hoping that you are actually getting that one... if I order blue is it going to be that or the powder blue one? 😬
Good question...I won't really know until the shipment arrives. Although it arrived in Los Angeles last Thursday, I am still waiting on delivery (Don't get me started on DHL). If it helps, the SKU number for the blue bowl that I ordered is 104LB09150. The description is simply BLU.

Good question...I won't really know until the shipment arrives. Although it arrived in Los Angeles last Thursday, I am still waiting on delivery (Don't get me started on DHL). If it helps, the SKU number for the blue bowl that I ordered is 104LB09150. The description is simply BLU.
Thanks, if you could just let me know once you have them before I order(others might want to know too). Otherwise I may choose a different colour.

Thanks, if you could just let me know once you have them before I order(others might want to know too). Otherwise I may choose a different colour.
Here is what the Blue bowl looks like... the shipment arrived at the end of business today.

A4D543ED-E8C6-462C-B641-82F68B24E3FF.png

Thank you Aaron! I'll get it out tomorrow.
Really didn't mean to rush you, it's more about closing the tab and being done thinking about it. I am sure for you, it's about having your order finally arrive and not having to worry about it anymore. I look forward to seeing how Furbo compares with Epsilon since I don't have any Floid to compare with. I will likely be back for more... especially the cologne if I like the AS enough. That's too good of a deal on that ceramic bowl to pass up too!

Really didn't mean to rush you, it's more about closing the tab and being done thinking about it. I am sure for you, it's about having your order finally arrive and not having to worry about it anymore. I look forward to seeing how Furbo compares with Epsilon since I don't have any Floid to compare with. I will likely be back for more... especially the cologne if I like the AS enough. That's too good of a deal on that ceramic bowl to pass up too!
It was definitely a relief when the shipment was delivered. Earlier this morning, the DHL rep said they could not locate the pallet and it was presumed lost. I then got a call in the afternoon saying they found it.

We are excited to announce that BullGoose Shaving is the U.S. Distributor for Furbo and the rest of the Balocchi Group products. We have a large shipment on the way. This shipment only contains Furbo products but we will eventually bring in the other brands as well.

Sorry to hear that Tim missed out, I guess it all went pretty quick! I did manage to get the gel and have been using it for a couple months now. I can confirm that it is a good product for me, absolutely no residual oil on the skin(great in the summer). I also use Baum.be and I now wouldn't be without both. Baume.be has some advantages, but is slightly oily. I guess Phil is selling both now!

We received a large shipment from Furbo this afternoon. It is going to take me a day or so to inventory everything and then make it available on the website.
Furbo.jpg
Pallet-1.gif

Top Bottom