What's new

Furbo is On it's Way to Bullgoose

We are excited to announce that we will soon be carrying Furbo aftershaves, colognes, shaving soaps and shower gels. The shipment has left Italy and should arrive next week (Customs willing). Stay tuned.

2AA0793E-BAF3-440F-95D1-0168710520E4.jpeg

I was really happy to see this as well. I am really looking forward to working with Marco.
These countries with many pre-modern cities are so much better prepared for "disruptions" even if some people don't care about air pollution. Bulk shipping will be the last thing to fall during an economic crisis and being able to get products to(or from) the port will be critical. Or near impossible in truck dependant countries with ports too far for this kind of solution. Sorry for the derail, I will look for the email when they show up.

Well I tried out the other "blu" aftershave and I am sold on getting Furbo when it lands. I understand that it is known to have an extra boost of menthol over the other options and I am looking forward to it!

The shipment has been hung up in Cincinnati the past few days but should be released soon. As part of the shipment, we are receiving a variety of LE BIRICHINE ceramic lather bowls. These bowls have low profile ribs on the interior of the bowl that will make ginning up a lather easier than ever.
1643265934099-600x800.png

This shipment is taking way longer than it should. DHL now says that I should receive the shipment on Tuesday.
I guess I will stop smashing the refresh button and wait for the email. Please hold onto an SV Stella Alpina AS for me that I have in my cart. I hope your order makes it largely intact, that would be really frustrating if they damaged half of it!

Top Bottom