What's new

Furbo Blu

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Does anyone know where I can find this? I have a sample of the soap and it smells just like Floid Blu to me.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I shaved with the Furbo Blu today and it smells like Floid Blu. I used Epsilon Blu Mediterranean afters shave and id doesn't smell like the Furbo.

I have lots of Floid Blue clones, plus the real deal. Here's my opinion.
1. Floid Blue is the best, and nothing nails the pure scent.
2. I think Epsilon smells the closest, but it doesn't mean I like it more than other blue competitors. It doesn't seem as balanced, expensive, or as chic smelling as the real deal or other clones(which may have some notes that don't match 100%)
3. Furbo is awesome, BUT the high menthol content throws off the scent and feel, and makes it not seem like Floid.
4. Razorock Blue Barbershop is almost as close as Furbo, scent wise, but without the menthol blast. a good buy.
5. Barrister and Mann Cool smells sort of like Floid Blue, but it also smells like the underlying ingredients in all of the reserve aftershaves. It's not a bad thing. You can just tell this doesn't have the simple recipe of more conventional, big bottle European aftershaves. FWIW, I like the rustic undertones in the Reserve scents.

TLDR: Since Furbo is out of stock, try any of the other 3 clones. If you hate it, you probably won't like Floid Blue.

Floid blue got discontinued by the time I got into DE shaving mid-2019 so I ended up with a bottle of Furbo. I love it but, as mentioned above, it is high in menthol. So much so that I will only use it in the summertime.

I've not tried the super mentholated products that I've heard of but, if they're harsher than Furbo, they're too harsh for me.

I also have the RazoRock Blue Barbershop and it's certainly comparable minus the big menthol kick.

It's too bad I can't edit my post. I used RR Blue Barbershop yesterday. It's closer to Floid than I remember. This is a tremendous buy if you want something close to the real thing. Closer than Furbo to my nose, plus it doesn't blast you with menthol.

It's too bad I can't edit my post. I used RR Blue Barbershop yesterday. It's closer to Floid than I remember. This is a tremendous buy if you want something close to the real thing. Closer than Furbo to my nose, plus it doesn't blast you with menthol.

I ordered a couple bottles of RR based on the recommendations. Looking forward to trying them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can vouch for the Razor Rock What the Puck Blue aftershave, it's a dynamite performer! Give it a try, it's a great bargain, and a real performer.

Guys, No where to be found. None of them are on existence anywhere.Europe sites are asking for close to $50 for shipping. No way jose, too expensive. Do you have any other ideas, sites, places to get any of them Floid clones??

Please advise where to purchase FURBO VINTAGE BLU AFTER SHAVE. I have search and search all over but it seems Europe is the one that has it but shipping is an abuse, $50. NO WAY.

Top Bottom