What's new

FS: Strop Shoppe, Klar Kabinett, Freedberg (=Aventus) AS Balm (all discontinued) and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SAMPLES listed at the BOTTOM of this listing are NOT FOR SALE. If you purchase several of the ITEMS LISTED, I will then include one or more of these samples UPON REQUEST BY YOU. I'm sorry for the caps, but whenever I list something in the BST, I invariably receive very many messages asking how much the samples cost.

If you would like any of the samples, you must ask for them specifically (=the ones that you would like to receive). Please ask for samples prior to the calculation of shipping.

If you would like to purchase any of the items in this listing, please begin by sending me your zip code so I can calculate shipping.

I will include one or more complimentary samples of various fragrances and shaving soaps/products (either from the manufacturer or from Neiman Marcus) with the purchase of several of the items being listed. Obviously, the more you purchase, the more samples I would consider including. Most of these samples are highly desirable ones. I have included a list of available samples at the bottom of this post. Just to be clear, these samples are intended as complimentary extras to go along with items purchased from this listing; they are not being offered for sale.

CONUS only, unless buyer is willing to pay for additional shipping.

All of the items below are very good products; I have and use them all regularly. I'm letting them go because I realize that I purchased more of them than I will ever be able use.

P1040777.jpg

AFTERSHAVES
(2) 100 ml. Bottles of Razorock Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Aftershave Splash. Unopened.
$12 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 100 ml. Bottles of Razorock Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Aftershave Balm. Seems to be a discontinued product. Unopened. $15 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 400 ml. Bottles of Floid Vigoroso Aftershave (special edition bottle). Only one bottle is pictured to save space. New & unopened. $25 each or both bottles for $45 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Container of Saponificio Varesino Illipe Butter. This has become my all time favorite moisturizer–it has taken the place of shea butter for me, and I use it every night without fail. This container will last a VERY LONG time–very little goes a long way. Incredible product. $20 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

FRAGRANCE
(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Alfred Sung pour Homme EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $14 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Dunhill Edition EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $18 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle of Woods of Windsor EDT. Sprayed ten times at most. 98% remaining. In its original box. $17 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle Aramis New West. Sprayed three times. 99% remaining. In its original box. $20 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING CREAM
(1) 125g container of Simpson's Unscented Naturally Vitalizing Shaving Cream. New and unopened. One of the best creams available on the market today. See what you've been missing. $18 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING SOAPS
(1) 125g block (unused) of the fabled Klar Kabinett Shaving Soap. This is the older formulation, which has been discontinued. Wonderful dusty rose scent with legendary performance. This soap has been stored in ideal conditions, and its scent remains strong. $17 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 140 ml Container of Strop Shoppe Black Tie Shaving Soap w/ Tallow. Used only once. 99% remaining. Unbelievably good. I'm keeping only my favorites from Strop Shoppe, which are Russian Tea, Alpine Frost and Pêche. $19 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 140 ml Container of Strop Shoppe Baker Street Shaving Soap w/ Tallow. Used only once. 99% remaining. Unbelievably good. I'm keeping only my favorites from Strop Shoppe, which are Russian Tea, Alpine Frost and Pêche. $19 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 140 ml Container of Strop Shoppe Barbershoppe Shaving Soap w/ Tallow. Used only once. 99% remaining. Unbelievably good. I'm keeping only my favorites from Strop Shoppe, which are Russian Tea, Alpine Frost and Pêche. $19 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 95g Puck of Meißner Tremonia Gentle Menthol Shaving Soap in a beautiful & heavy glass jar. Used once. This is an absolutely fantastic soap with a lovely scent–I'm letting it go only because I have too much product on hand (including several other MT soaps). In my opinion, MT is one of the very best soaps on the market. Soap and jar have been carefully rinsed so that no residue remains. $20 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Puck of Häslinger Sandalwood Shaving Soap. Unused. New. Sealed in its original plastic. $8 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 125g Container of Asylum Shave Works Vetiver Bourbon Shaving Soap. New and unused. This is the brand new shaving soap put out by Phil of Bullgoose Shaving. Incredible performance with an absolutely wonderful scent. In my opinion, ASW is one of the very best soaps on the market. This is the most expensive scent of the Asylum soaps currently offered. $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(4) 50g Palmolive Shaving Soap Sticks. New and unopened. One of the best sticks around. $3 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(3) 125 ml. Containers of Razorock The Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Shaving Soap. Unused. $7.50 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 5 oz. Container of Razorock Chianti Lavender. Used only a few times. Discontinued fragrance. 90% remaining. $4 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

RAZOR BLADES
(32) Individual Packs of Derby DE Blades (5 blades per pack). I find that this is an absolutely wonderful blade when used in more aggressive razors such as the Mühle R41 and Fatip. $.35 each or $10 for all thirty-two packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(14) Individual Packs of Shark DE Blades (5 blades per pack). $.50 each or $6 for all fourteen packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS
(1) Small Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Standard (=smaller) size fits most DE razors. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and seems very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). $45 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Large Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Large size fits longer DE razors such as the EJ Chatsworth and Merkur Futur. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and seems very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). This larger case is inside its box in the photo, but it's identical in style to the smaller one. $55 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Razorock Alum Stick. New and usused. $4 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Razorock Alum Stick. Used once. 99% remaining. $2 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

Complimentary Samples Available:

Acca Kappa White Moss EDC (2ml)
Acca Kappa 1869 EDC (2ml)
Acca Kappa LiboCedro EDC (2ml)
Acca Kappa Glicine EDC (2ml)
Acca Kappa Virginia Rose EDC (2ml)
Acca Kappa Blue Lavender EDC (2ml)
Acca Kappa White Moss EDP (2ml)
Acca Kappa 1869 EDP (2ml)
Acca Kappa Elicriso EDP (2ml)
Acca Kappa Calycanthus EDP (2ml)
Acca Kappa Black Pepper and Sandalwood EDP (2ml)
Acqua di Parma Colonia EDC (5ml. miniature bottle)
Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Sample Assortment (1.2 ml EDT spray vials of: Bergamatto di Calabria, Arancia di Capri, Fico di Amalfi, Mirto di Panarea, Mandorlo di Sicilia, Ginepro di Sardegna)
Acqua di Parma Acque Nobile Assortment (1.2ml spray vials of: Magnolia, Iris, Gelsomino)
Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa EDC (1.5ml spray)
Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri EDT (1.2ml spray)
Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile-Iris EDT (1.2ml spray)
Acqua di Parma Oud (2ml vial w/ screw top)
Amouage Jubilation XXV EDP (1ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Royal Court EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Richmond EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Park Royal EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Marquis EDT (1.5ml vial
Anglia Perfumery Duncan EDT (1.5ml vial)
Annick Goutal Ambre Sauvage EDP (1.5ml spray)
Annick Goutal 1001 Ouds EDP (1.5ml spray)
Armani/Prive Oud Royal EDP
Armani/Prive Vétiver Babylone EDP
Barrister and Mann Shaving Soap Samples: Petrichor, Roam, Ferox
Calani Shaving Soap Samples: Malabar, Lavendel, Bay Rum, Cadre Noir, Earl Grey, Dubai
Cartier Baiser Volé EDP (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Declaration EDT (9ml spray)
Cartier Declaration EDT (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Declaration L'Eau EDT (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Vetiver Bleu EDT (1.5ml spray)
Cartier La Panthère EDP (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Déclaration D'Un Soir Intense EDT (1.5ml spray)
Chanel Chance EDP (2ml spray)
Pasha de Cartier Edition Noire EDT (1.5 ml spray)
Captain's Choice Sandalwood Aftershave Sample
Captains Choice Shave Balm Samples: Lime, Unscented, North
Chanel Blue EDP (2ml Neiman Marcus vial)
Creed Erolfa EDP (2ml vial w/ screw cap)
Creed Zeste Mandarin Pamplemousse EDT (2ml vial w/ screw top)
Creed Original Santal EDP (2ml vial w/ screw top)
Creed Neroli Sauvage (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Pure White Cologne (2.5ml vial)
Creed Imperial Millesime (2.5 ml vial)
Creed Himalaya EDP (2.5ml vial)
Creed Spice and Wood EDP (2.5 ml vial)
Creed Sublime Vanille EDP (2.5 ml vial)
Creed Virgin Island Water EDP (2.5ml spray)
Creed Silver Mountain Water EDP (2.5ml vial)
Creed Royal Mayfair (formerly Windsor) EDP (2.5ml spray)
Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge Traditional Lavender Cologne (1ml vial)
Czech & Speake No. 88 Cologne (1ml vial)
Czech & Speake Citrus Paradisi Cologne (1ml vial)
Czech & Speake Frankincense & Myrrh Cologne (1ml vial)
Czech & Speake Dark Rose Cologne (1ml vial)
Czech & Speake Mimosa Cologne (1ml vial)
Czech & Speake Rose Cologne (1ml vial)
Dior Sauvage EDT (1ml spray)
D.R. Harris Windsor EDT (single towelette)
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne (single towelette)
Dunhill Icon EDP (2ml spray)
Dunhill Black EDT (2ml spray)
Esbjerg Amber Cardamon Shaving Cream Sample
Esbjerg Amber Cardamon Aftershave Cream Sample
Edwin Jagger Shaving Cream/Aftershave Lotion Combination Samples
(4 fragrances available: Aloe Vera, Limes & Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Sea Buckhorn)
Esbjerg Orange Vetiver Aftershave Gel Sample
Esbjerg Sensitiv Shaving Cream Sample
Esbjerg Sensitiv Aftershave Gel Sample
Floris N. 89 EDT (2ml vial)
Floris Elite EDT (2ml vial)
Frederic Malle Geranium pour Monsieur EDP (3.5ml spray in box)
Frederic Malle Bigarde Concentree EDP (3.5ml spray in box)
Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire EDP (3.5ml spray in box)
Guerlain Imperial EDC (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Hanae Mori EDT (1.2ml spray)
Hanae Mori Him EDT (1.2ml spray)
Houbigant Fougère Royale Extrait de Parfum (2ml spray)
Houbigant Fougère Royale EDP (1.5ml spray)
Houbigant Duc de Vervins EDT (2ml vial)
Houbigant Duc de Vervins Aftershave Balm (50ml tube)
Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs EDP (2ml spray)
Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne (1.5ml spray)
Knize Ten EDT (1.5ml spray vial in box)
Knize Ten Golden Edition EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Ten Golden Edition EDT (1ml vial)
Knize Forest EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Sec EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Two EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Two EDT (1ml vial)
Meißner Tremonia Shaving Soap Samples: Dark Limes, Pink Grapefruit, Himalayan Heights, Black Beer No. 1, Salty Sea Sage, Indian Flavour
Meißner Tremonia Puristic Style Shaving Paste Sample
Parfums de Marly Herod EDP (1ml vial)
Penhaligon's Quercus Cologne (1.5ml spray)
Penhaligon's Lothair EDT (1.5ml spray)
Penhaligon's Levantium EDT (1.5ml spray)
Penhaligon's Endymion EDT (1.5ml vial)
Penhaligon's Castile EDT (1.5ml vial)
Penhaligon's Opus 1870 EDT (1ml vial)
Penhaligon's Blasted Heath EDP (1.5ml spray)
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Aftershave/Cologne Samples: Miami Libre, Sangre de Drago, Sandalwood, Jitterbug, Douglas Fir, The Beach, Al Fin, Chocolate Bourbon
Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine pour Lui EDT (1.5ml vial)
Proraso Pre-shave Cream (15ml)
Proraso Green Aftershave Balm (15ml)
Santa Maria Novella Shaving Cream Sample (from Lafco)
Santa Maria Novella Ginestra EDC
Santa Maria Novella Peau d'Espagne EDC
Santa Maria Novella Hay EDC
Santa Maria Novella Alba di Seoul EDC
Santa Maria Novella Freesia EDC
Santa Maria Novella Musk EDC
Santa Maria Novella Orange Blossom EDC
Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Cuba EDC
Santa Maria Novella Iris EDC
Santa Maria Novella Russa EDC
Santa Maria Novella Opoponax EDC
Sterling Soap. Co. Dunshire Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Bonaparte Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Barbershop Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Gin & Tonic Aftershave (5ml)
Stirling Soap. Co. Margaritas in the Arctic Aftershave (5ml)
Terre D'Hermès EDT (2ml spray)
Tom Ford Café Rose EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Orchid Soleil EDP (1.5ml spray)
Tom Ford Tobacco Oud EDP (4ml vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Oud Wood EDP (4ml vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Vert d'Encens EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille EDP (4ml vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Italian Cypress EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Man EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino EDP (4ml vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Orchid Soleil EDP (1.5ml spray)
Tom Ford Sole di Positano EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Oud Fleur EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Patchouli Absolute EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Patchouli Absolute EDP (2ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver EDP (1.5ml spray)
Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Vert des Bois EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Santal Blush EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford White Suede EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Rive d'Ambre EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Plum Japonais EDP (4ml vial w/ screw top)
Truefitt & Hill Apsley Cologne (1.5ml vial)
Trumper Eucris EDT (1ml vial)
Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Portugal EDT (1ml vial)
Trumper Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Bay Rum Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper GFT Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Cologne (not same as GFT) (1ml vial)
Trumper Eau de Quinine (1ml vial)
Trumper Curzon Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Wellington Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Astor Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Marlborough Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper West Indian Extract of Limes Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Wild Fern Cologne (1ml vial)
Trumper Lavender Water (1ml vial)
XPEC EDT (2ml vial)

I'm normally very quick to respond to queries, and I normally pack items fairly quickly and get them to the post office fairly quickly. Moreover, I pack everything painstakingly so as to minimize as far as possible any and all damage (even cosmetic) to the items purchased. I also provide tracking numbers and an initial estimate of the date of delivery (from the postal receipt because it doesn't show up initially on the tracking link).

More and more lately, I have come across the phenomenon of folks backing out, and sometimes it's without any response at all after significant time is spent packing, weighing and calculating shipping.

All of this brings me to the main points of this post:

Please do the math before you ask to purchase anything, and please be prepared to pay actual shipping costs as well. Sizing, packing, weighing and calculating postage takes time, and each time you change your mind (even if it's only about one item) results in my having to start the process all over again.

I know that some may not realize this, but shipping has gotten more expensive of late, and that fact of life is compounded when a parcel travels across the country. And for whatever reason, items which require ground transportation (e.g. those which contain alcohol) are even more expensive to ship. I use flat rate boxes when possible, but they cannot used for items requiring ground transport.

Please inquire only if you are serious, and only if you are willing and prepared to pay for actual shipping costs of the items you want.

Please understand that it may now take me a while to respond to any and all queries. I spent a significant amount of time to no purpose a few weeks ago, and this might be the last time I post anything here in the BST.

I hear ya on the shipping costs. I participated in both the fragrance travel box and the aftershave travel box, the USPS rules depended on who was working the desk it seemed.
I've gotten soap samples including strop shoppe russian tea tallow which was one of my favorites out of the whole lot. Really disappointed Strop Shoppe is no longer made. No worries I've been wanting a tub for a while.

I hear ya, ed...I live in Nebraska, usa....I am totally serious about my druthers and will not leave ya hanging. bless your heart, some people just ain't got a clue. I am a patient lass and will wait to hear from you:)

Scotland Forever!

annabelle

Klar Kabinett has been sold.

RR Chianti Lavender has been sold.

Both RR Alum Sticks have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom