What's new

FS FS: Simpsons Brushes - CH3 & PJ3 Manchurian - For My Son's College Camp

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen!

My son has been invited to a prestigious College Soccer ID Camp this January and I'd like to offer these iconic Simpson Brushes to help fund his trip. He is 16 years old and plays in an MLS-Next Soccer Club, was voted Player of the Year, and has been invited to the ID Camp. Though the actual camp stay is "free", meals and transportation are not, so he is earning some money to make that a reality for him.

First up is a LE Simpson's Chubby 3 (CH3) in Manchurian Faux Ebony. I bought this directly from Simpsons in 2019 as a custom order and paid $475. I am asking $240 shipped in US 50 States. This brush has fantastic hair and is very soft. It displays great backbone and good scrub without any scritch at all. It is a well-formed knot and a beauty to hold and use. It also has been hand-tied by Sophia at Simpson's at my request.

Secondly, I am offering my PJ3 in Disco (last of this rod material). This is a fantastic brush, with an ergonomic handle, great coloration and was originally sold as a set of brushes with the same rod material to the original buyer. I have owned this brush since 2015, and have used it on and off since. It has never shed a single hair. I have stored this one in the original box since July 2020, so it does have bed-head look to it, but the knot is well-formed and very symmetrical. Paid $300 and am asking $200 for it shipped in US 50 States.

I do also have a That Darn Rob original brush that I'll add at a later date, mainly because I don't have photos available just now.

The last picture shows (4) brushes, but only the first and third brushes are available, the first is the CH3, and the third is
PJ3 Front.jpg
CH3 front.jpg
Brushes Top.jpg
the PJ3.

Payment is by PayPal G&S. I am not looking for trades at this time since the funds will go toward my son's College ID Camp trip.

Thank you for looking and PM me with any questions. I can take and send better pictures if wanted. International shipping is available at the actual cost minus $6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Great prices on two amazing brushes! Good luck on the sale and more importantly, to your son at his soccer camp. Sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Here are the pictures with my forum name and date.
You need to have your B&B name and the date posted in every picture
My post was edited by a moderator and that wasn't mentioned, so thanks for letting me know. I'll attach some additional pics with my forum name and date.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
You need to have your B&B name and the date posted in every picture

Here are the pictures with my forum name and date.

My post was edited by a moderator and that wasn't mentioned, so thanks for letting me know. I'll attach some additional pics with my forum name and date.

Edited and added pictures with my forum name and today's date.

Thank you
Well done Gentlemen.

That's what happens when I moderate on the fly. :)

Top Bottom