What's new

FS: Shulton Old Spice Soap & Cup, Shulton OS AS, Tabac in Jar, Straights, Shave Sticks

I've had a beard now for a few years. My wife cried the one time I shaved it off, so I guess it's here to stay. It's time to let some of this stuff go. :a36: I'll retain a basic kit just in case someday I decide to go little-boy again someday. I've been out of the rotational acquisition game for some time, so please comment and correct my pricing as necessary.

All prices include shipping, ConUS only to reduce complications. Also, Paypal only, please.

Here are the goods.!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Tabac SS with jar: $15
There's maybe half left. It was my favorite by far.

proxy.php

Vintage Shulton Old Spice: $20 each or $50 for all 3.
One of the bottles has a small splash missing, couldn't tell which one. Dealer's choice. :)

proxy.php

Vintage Old Spice Shaving Soap with Mug: $40
The soap has only been used a couple times, I'd say 95% intact. Mug and soap were purchased separately, box that the soap came in will be included if you want it. Also comes with a yellow pvc test cap which makes a great cover for the mug.

proxy.php

Vintage Old Spice Hammered Tin: $30
This is in great shape, I just have no real use for it.

proxy.php

SOC in ash: $30
Semogue Owners Club boar brush with ash handle. Well broken in, hate to get rid of it but I would rather see it used than stored.

proxy.php

Shaving Stick Lot: $15
Left to Right, DRH Arlington, Haslinger Honig (Honey), Provence Sante Green Tea (In Irisch Moos container). Levels are as show in photo. (Soap on right is sitting on top of lid so you can clearly see the level of soap.)

proxy.php

Straight Lot w/ Strop: $50
This is two Gold Dollars, one shave ready, one not, and one Silver Steel by Dixon & Elliot, shave ready. I think the strop is a Whipped Dog? Not really sure as there are no markings.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Thank you all for looking!

NEW LOWER PRICES!!
I did a little ebay research and realized I was way overpriced on a few things.

Tabac w/ Bowl AND all Shave Sticks: $20 shipped!

Old Spice Mug w/ Soap: $20 shipped!

Semogue Owners Club Boar: $25 shipped!

Hammered Tin withdrawn. Cost more to ship than probable item cost. :(

Top Bottom