What's new

FS Rubberset 400, Red Tips (3) 39C, BB, Aristocrat, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Items that I am not using and want to pass along at fair prices. Paypal only, Shipping included CONUS. Buy an item from Group 1, get an item from Group 2 at low price (basically to cover shipping). See pictures in this post, and more pictures in subsequent posts.

Group 1 - more pictures in next posts- Buy one from 1st group, take one from 2nd group at greatly reduced prices (or free).
$g1.jpg

1. Rubberset 400, I see these at $60-80 on the bay. Tried once- too much backbone for me and funky. Original boar knot? $45
2. Gillette Red Tip D3 marked ++ with (incorrect) case and shiny blade box. Plating VG, slight loss paint on tip- $30
3. Gillette Red Tip B1. Plating good, haze on doors, no case. $20
4. Gillette Red Tip E1 marked ++ with correct case marked "HEAVY." Plating VG, very slight loss paint on tip- $30
5. Gillette Super Adjustable T4 (Black Beauty) short handle, metal (not plastic) bottom, VG plating and clean. Clicks 1-9 no problem. Great shaver, just not using much anymore. $25
6. Merkur 39C Slant Sledgehammer. Clean, shaves well, no longer using. $25
7. Gillette Aristocrat '46-47 gold. Plating loss doors and handle. Too aggressive for me unfortunately; it is a well-balanced razor that feels great in the hand. $23

Group 2 - more pictures in next posts- low price if added to one in Group 1 (if you want any of these without a Group 1 purchase the price will be negotiable)
$G2.jpg
1. Schick E type injector Good cond. $5 with any in group 1
2. Schick E type injector Some plating loss, works fine, includes a pack of injector blades. $3 with any in group 1
3. Whipped Dog badger brush 24mm(?). Good backbone, sheds some. $5 with any in group 1
4. Mikes Natural Soaps- Vetiver (retail $19) $5 with any in group 1
5. Two Old spice mugs with lids- $7 each with any purchase in group 1
6. Valet Auto Strop- Not used by me, cased, appears to include strop and everything that came in original case. Free with any in group 1
7. Kell's Arabian Spice soap- no tallow, good lathering.(no picture)- $3 with any in group 1

Please PM if interested or questions.
Mike/Raiserliebe

1. Rubberset 400, I see these at $60-80 on the bay. Tried once- too much backbone for me and funky. Original boar knot? $45
$r400.jpg
2. Gillette Red Tip D3 marked ++ with (incorrect) case and shiny blade box. Plating VG, slight loss paint on tip- $30
$d31.jpg$d32.jpg$d33.jpg

Attachments

• $b11.jpg
    $b11.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 481
5. Gillette Super Adjustable T4 (Black Beauty) short handle, metal (not plastic) bottom, VG plating and clean. Clicks 1-9 no problem. Great shaver, just not using much anymore. $25
$bb.jpg$bb2.jpg
6. Merkur 39C Slant Sledgehammer. Clean, shaves well, no longer using. $25
$391.jpg$392.jpg

7. Gillette Aristocrat '46-47 gold. Plating loss doors and handle. Too aggressive for me unfortunately; it is a well-balanced razor that feels great in the hand. $23
$a1.jpg$a2.jpg

1. Schick E type injector Good cond. $5 with any in group 1
2. Schick E type injector Some plating loss, works fine, includes a pack of injector blades. $3 with any in group 1
$amber.jpg$amber2.jpg
3. Whipped Dog badger brush 24mm(?). Good backbone, sheds some. $5 with any in group 1 (see group 2 photo)
4. Mikes Natural Soaps- Vetiver (retail $19) $5 with any in group 1 (see group 2 photo)
5. Two Old spice mugs with lids- $7 each with any purchase in group 1 (see group 2 photo)
6. Valet Auto Strop- Not used by me, cased, appears to include strop and everything that came in original case. Free with any in group 1
$valet1.jpg$valet2.jpg

ALL are sold except the Red Tip B1 is still available. The Shick injectors (2), the Kell's soap, and the mugs (2) are also still available at the moment.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom