What's new

FS: Rocnel & Barbaros Razors & Meermin Dress Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the original owner of each. Listed prices include shipping in CONUS and Paypal fees. Additional description is provided with each listing below. If more pictures are needed please let me know.

1) Rocnel SE50 (2022 model) - $245 (new - $270). This razor has never been used. I purchased it from Bullgooseshaving but have not used it as I have been moving away from heavier razors. It will ship in its original box.

2) Rocnel 2019 LE - $165 (new - $240). This is the medium aggressive version with 1.95 gap and is numbered S46. A great shaving razor but I've moved to using mostly lighter titanium razors at this time. It has some minor surface scratches on the bottom of the baseplate which I have tried to picture. Otherwise, the razor is in very good condition. It will ship in its original box.

3) Barbaros TR2 with railed and standard TR handles in stainless steel- $300 ($385 new for both the razor and additional handle). Razor has only been used for 4-5 shaves. I recently purchased the titanium version and so am going to part with the stainless steel.

4) Meermin Freudenberg dress shoes in black. $150 (new $310). These are handwelted leather shoes in UK size 10 1/2 (US size 11 1/2) in medium width. I like the shoes but the toe box is a bit snug. I have worn them about 5 times. Upon receipt of the shoes, I applied a coat of Saphir Napa Balm and then applied a couple of coats of Saphir black cream polish. I have just polished the shoes again with one application of the black Saphir polish. The shoes have been kept on cedar trees when not in use (the trees are not included in this sale). The shoes will ship in their original bags and box.

Attachments

• thumbnail (28).jpg
    thumbnail (28).jpg
    228 KB · Views: 120
  • thumbnail (34).jpg
    thumbnail (34).jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 122
  • thumbnail (29).jpg
    thumbnail (29).jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 103
  • thumbnail (30).jpg
    thumbnail (30).jpg
    192 KB · Views: 101
  • thumbnail (31).jpg
    thumbnail (31).jpg
    197 KB · Views: 109
  • thumbnail (24).jpg
    thumbnail (24).jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 99
  • thumbnail (26).jpg
    thumbnail (26).jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 76
  • thumbnail (27).jpg
    thumbnail (27).jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 68
  • thumbnail (25).jpg
    thumbnail (25).jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 112
Both Rocnel razors and the Meermin shoes have been sold. Price drop on the Barbaros TR2 with both handles to $285. I will also consider trades on it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom