What's new

FS: Paladin Chief butterscotch marble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks-

I was lucky enough to score 3 brushes on the last release. Thought about it, really only need 2. And another life event has come up. I got news that an old friend's daughter broke her leg recently, and was found to have a large tumor in her femur (osteosarcoma). This is a very bad disease that will require intensive/costly treatment. So, I am be selling this brush and adding this $ to my donation towards her medical care. I thought about an eBay auction, but not sure Ken would be OK with me selling for more than retail, and didn't want to be seen as a scalper. So I will offer it here.

I am selling for retail price + actual shipping and paypal fees ($160+$7.20+$5.15). Total is $172.35 shipped to CONUS via priority mail. The brush is brand new, still in shipping tube. Hasn't been touched since if left Ken's shop.

Here are Ken's stock photos from the release (let me know if this isn't OK, I can take out of the tube and take a few, but would like to avoid taking the brush out of it's packaging).

016BM-008-D17-back_1024x1024.jpg
016BM-008-D17-Front.jpg

proxy.php

Thanks for looking. I can ship out Monday.

And please excuse any sloppy typos, I can't seem to figure out how to edit my OP!
You only get a few minutes to edit your posts. After that they lock and your errors are there for everyone to see. Lol!!!

Good luck with the sale. More importantly I hope your friends daughter gets well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom