What's new

FS: Lot of Shaving Stuff in Kansas City Area

I’ve been trying different brands over the years and liquidating the ones that really aren’t my thing. Most have been used once or twice. Due to the number of items, I’d rather not ship, but would make a sweet deal for a wetshaver living in the Kansas City area.

Here is a list of it all of it for $50

Zingari Man Mariner cream/balm
Nordost Smoked Orange cream/splash
RazoRock XXX soap/splash/cologne
RazoRock Blue Fougere soap/splash
RazoRock Son of Zeus soap/splash
Saponificio Bignoli Agrum Del Mediterrnaeo soap
TOBS Eaton College cream (very little left)
TOBS St James splash (very little left)
Proraso Cypress and Veviter balm/cologne
Proraso Wood and Spice balm/cologne
Cremo Sandalwood shave cream (new)
Cremo synthetic shave brush (new)
Merkur Short handle razor (can’t remember model)
Weishi Safety Razor (used)

I’ll make what I think is a helluva deal for someone willing to purchase direct.

$50

1580962492723.jpeg

Wow, come on folks. I know there's others here in the KC area. I've tried most of these items & someone is in for a treat at a heck of a price!

@EBE, it's good to know you're in the KC area. Stay tuned as there's going to be a KC meet-up in the next few months. Be checking the Gatherings & Get Togethers section, that can be found in the General Shaving Discussion area of B & B. GLWTS!

Reactions: EBE
Wow, come on folks. I know there's others here in the KC area. I've tried most of these items & someone is in for a treat at a heck of a price!

@EBE, it's good to know you're in the KC area. Stay tuned as there's going to be a KC meet-up in the next few months. Be checking the Gatherings & Get Togethers section, that can be found in the General Shaving Discussion area of B & B. GLWTS!

When’s the KC meetup? I didn’t know.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom