What's new

FS Lot of Art of Shaving Tallow Sandalwood pucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I used to be able to load pics without a problem from photobucket. Now, when I try to load, it gives the message that the URL is invalid. What has changed? What do I need to do differently?

Agreed. These used to regularly BST for $35 or so / puck before the secret stash was found and unloaded. Buy all 4. That is roughly 4 pucks for the price of 1.5!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Great soap, great scent, wish I could recall how one could tell tallow from non-tallow, think it had to do with the stamp?

BTW, I used to be able to load pics without a problem from photobucket. Now, when I try to load, it gives the message that the URL is invalid. What has changed? What do I need to do differently?

uncheck "retrieve remote file and reference locally"

I've been having the same problem. I thought it was switching to Win 8.1.

Here is the workaround that I have been using:

1.)Copy the URL of your pic onto the clipboard.
2.)type in by hand "[ i m g ] (paste in the URL from the clipboard) [ / i m g ]" <<<- remove the quotes and spaces in the brackets.

This is fast and easy. Takes just as little time as using the (broken) vBulletin picture insert icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom