What's new

FS: Greencult 2.0 Razor with # 2 Plate & Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia Shaving Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, today I'm offering up for sale a couple of items I literally received today. I used each one time, this evening, and determined that they aren't for me. The razor is beautiful, but it's a bit too aggressive for me, I guess I prefer my razors mild. As far as the soap, it smell fantastic and it lathers better than it smells. The problem is I have sensitive skin, and well, this one just doesn't agree with my skin. Kinda sad as I really like the scent and I have to say it again, the lather this soap creates is 2nd to none. Anyway:

1. Greencult 2.0 Razor with the #2 Plate; how about $80 shipped (US Sales only please).

2. Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia Shaving Soap; how about $35 shipped (US Sales only please). Sold!

I'm also open to trades for Boellis Panama 1924 Shaving Soap, or maybe a 1 kilo brick of Cella Shaving Soap, let me know what you have. Thanks for looking.

Razor.JPGRazor1.JPGRazor2.JPGRazor3.JPGRazor5.JPGSoap.JPGSoap1.JPGSoap2.JPG

Last edited:
Ok, big weekend sale, I’m dropping the price on this basically new razor to $75 shipped in the Continental US. That’s a whopping savings of over 6.25% (or something like that, I was never very good at math). Hurry, grab this beauty and be the envy of all your friends. All the wimins will want business time with you once they find out that you own this razor.

Act fast!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Ok, big weekend sale, I’m dropping the price on this basically new razor to $75 shipped in the Continental US. That’s a whopping savings of over 6.25% (or something like that, I was never very good at math). Hurry, grab this beauty and be the envy of all your friends. All the wimins will want business time with you once they find out that you own this razor.

Act fast!
Boo Hiss... I thought it was sold already. The Green Cult 2.0 Level 2 made it into my top 6 razors easily... and is much, much less expensive than any of the others... and the price for which you are offering? shipped at $75... what a bargain for a great razor.

Yes, someone is going to get a great deal on a basically new razor. I’m also open to trading for a Simpson Chubby 2 synthetic.

Ok, opening this up to trade for a Muhle STF Synthetic Brush, a Simpson synthetic brush, or possibly an Omega Evo Synthetic brush. Let me know what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom