What's new

FS Gillette Slim Adjustable K2 (1965) + Badger Brush + Stirling Sandalwood AS Balm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a user grade Slim adjustable K2 (1965). It is user grade and everything works. I just prefer my other vintage razors (NEW and Aristocrat) a bit more so I have no need for this.

I also have an Edwin Jagger Super Badger brush. It is a small knot 18 or 19 mm and it makes for a great travel brush. It is a bit too floppy for my taste and I prefer to use my synthetic as my travel brush instead. I have only lathered with this 3x and bought it NOS.

I am also throwing in a 4 oz bottle of Stirling Sandalwood. It is 90% full. The balm works great but the scent is made from Hawaiian Sandalwood which is a sweet scent than the Indian sandalwood that I prefer.

Asking for $60 OBO with free CONUS. I will post pics later tonight for anyone who is interested. Great starter kit for anyone starting out and a nice addition to anyone's collection. My loss is your gain.

Are you trying to keep them as a set? If not, how much for the Slim? And pics please!

Ideally, I would like to keep it as a set but if you are only interested in the razor that's fine. I'm not sure what to price it at individually so make an offer.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I'll take it all if you haven't sold the Slim separately yet. I'm in Jersey - Exit 100. Is a pick up possible?

I'll take it all if you haven't sold the Slim separately yet. I'm in Jersey - Exit 100. Is a pick up possible?

It is all still available. Exit 100 is pretty far from me (60 miles - Edgewater, NJ) and I typically get home pretty late from work (7-9 pm). If that works, then let me know. I can always ship it to you and it should only take a day or two.

Agree Edgewater is a trip for me. Shipping makes more sense. Please PM your PayPal info and I'll get the cash on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom