What's new

FS: Gillette No.77 OC RFB(Thin Tech handle) Cased+Shipper box/UFO Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Up for sale today is the following:

• Mint Condition Razor and case. Shipper box in very good condition. No bent teeth or plate loss at all. Asking $110 shipped CONUS
  • UFO Tornado stainless steel - 85mm and 103 grams. No issues at all. Asking $150 shipped CONUS
PM if interested.

77_.jpg
77_.jpg
77_1.jpg
77_2.jpg
77_3.jpg
tornado.jpg

Are you sure that's a 77? It's a nice razor you have there, but I thought the 77's handle was one piece with the base plate like this:

proxy.php

Are you sure that's a 77? It's a nice razor you have there, but I thought the 77's handle was one piece with the base plate like this:
Of course, he is sure!
Even the shippers states it. :)

Is the color of the case black or dark brown?
Is the case lid smooth or grooved?

proxy.php
It ends up that there are two No. 77 sets that Gillette made. I own the one that you showed (a great razor, BTW), but someone else mentioned a 3-piece #77 and I spent a little while trying to clear up the confusion for myself. FYI , here's Achim's picture of the other set:

proxy.php

It ends up that there are two No. 77 sets that Gillette made. I own the one that you showed (a great razor, BTW), but someone else mentioned a 3-piece #77 and I spent a little while trying to clear up the confusion for myself. FYI , here's Achim's picture of the other set:

proxy.php
Yup that's the same one I have for sale (currently pending) minus the actual blades which mine does not have.

It ends up that there are two No. 77 sets that Gillette made. I own the one that you showed (a great razor, BTW), but someone else mentioned a 3-piece #77 and I spent a little while trying to clear up the confusion for myself.

Ah, Bob, that's great. Thanks a bunch. Very helpful. Sorry to disturb the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom