What's new

FS: Fine Two Band Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a great run with badger brushes, but find myself primarily using synthetics. I'll still keep a few of my badgers for variety, but will find new homes for many of them. These brushes are either duplicates, or similar to another brush I'm keeping. I am the original owner of each brush, with the exception of one of the Semogues listed below. These brushes have been lightly used in a large rotation, and been cared for meticulously. None of them have shed. Each brush has been soaked in a mild vinegar and water solution, then thoroughly cleaned with Dawn dish soap. I have measured each brush with my calipers, and am providing the approximate diameter and loft. Prices include CONUS/APO/NPO shipping. PayPal, and no trades please.

Morris & Forndran 2xl

This is a Brad Sears collaboration in a stunning antique ivory. This brush is made with Blonde Badger, which is increasingly difficult to find. Only used three times. 29/54mm. Retail price is $210.00

Sale Price: $175.00

proxy.php

proxy.php

Chubby 2 Super

Arguably the most iconic brush made, the Chubby 2 Super belongs in every shave den. 28.50/53mm. Retail price is $207.00.

Sale Price: $150.00

proxy.php

Two Semogues

Both of these feature scrubby fan knots, with no scritch.

On the left is the 2018 Semogue/The Shave Nook Limited Edition in a gorgeous synthetic horn. Only 100 of these were made, and they sold out quickly. I am the second owner of this brush, because I failed to get one before they sold out. This one is stamped 46/100 on the base of the handle. 25/50mm. Retail price was $130.00.

Sale Price: $85.00

On the right is the Semogue Taj Resin in a beautiful ivory. This is the resin version of the great SOC handle. 24.50/50mm, Retail price is $82.00.

Sale Price: $50.00

proxy.php

Vie Long/The Shave Nook 2019 Limited Edition

European White Badger in a beautiful two tone handle. Only 100 of these were made. This one is stamped 02 on the base of the handle. 26.50/54mm. Retail price is $168.25.

Sale Price: $100.00

20191102_102932.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom