What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

I have for sale sampler packs of the most popular DE blade brands. These include:

Swedish (Euro) Gillettes (Please see this thread in regards to the latest Gillette situation.)
Merkur
Feather
Crystal (same as Israeli)
Derby
UK made Wilkinson
Dorco

full

(Photo is of Large pack)

Prices
Economy (5 Derby, 10 Crystal, 5 Wilkinson, 10 Dorco) $8.75 + shipping
Standard (5 Gillette, 5 Feather, 5 Derby, 10 Merkur, 10 Crystal) $15.50 + shipping
Extended (5 Gillette, 10 Feather, 5 Derby, 10 Merkur, 10 Crystal, 5 Wilkinson, 10 Dorco) $21.00 + shipping
Large (10 Gilette, 10 Feather, 10 Derby, 10 Merkur, 10 Crystal) $24.00 + shipping

Please place orders here: http://westcoastshaving.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey John,

you should have guessed i'd be first up here with my request: 5 each blade sampler thanks.:biggrin:

I think this is a sterling idea and would be most surprised if people didn't jump on it. i wonder if any 'old hands' will take you up on this. I mean, do people always settle on one particular type of blade or do they like to rotate??

Anyhow, let me know when you want paying and I'll Paypal ya!:biggrin:

Hi Andy,

You may have been up first, but I'm just as interested! I've been wanting to try the Gillettes, but didn't want to pay the shipping.

I'll start accepting payment when the Swedes get here. Hopefully, they don't take too long.

Gary, you've been added to the list. I updated the first post with shipping info to Canada.

Still waiting on the Feathers. They were shipped on Monday so they should be here today or tomorrow.

I received a message that I have a package at home. I'm expecting a few, but maybe it's the last of the blades!

:sad: Denied! Was two other packages I was expecting. Shaving stuff, but not blades. They HAVE to get here tomorrow.

Top Bottom