What's new

FS: Coffee - French Press - Espresso - Auto Drip

Bunn Automatic Drip Coffee Machine

We purchased this Bun Pour-Omatic home coffee brewer new and have used it at our primary residence.

The machine has been maintained, cleaned and descaled regularly on a set schedule based on the hardness and mineral content of the water which here is very soft (minimal mineral content). The Bunn machine has NOT required any repair or "tweaking" other than routine cleaning and descaling. It does have coffee stains above the brew basked and around the carafe warmer burner. These can be cleaned off using Cafiza but I want to show it as it is, not "doll it up" to look like something else. It does show some wear to the plastic case where the carafe has been removed and replaced over the years but unless you get right down on it you can't see this but in the spirit of over disclosure I will "tell it all" as I want the new owner to be as satisfied with this machine as I have been over the years.

Before listing the brewer I have cleaned and descaled it so it is ready to start brewing when it arrive. Besides descaling, I have taken it apart and all of the water entry channels were cleaned so this should not need to be done for at least 1 year from now. Taking the machine apart to clean the water entry is a simple, remove 3 screws and take the top off, process but something you will want to do at least once a year to make sure your brew water is flowing through a clean route to the boiler.

Specs:

Two minute +/- brew time
Brew water temp of between 192 and 198 degrees
Always full brew water reservoir
Fast brew temp recovery time for fast back to back brews
Built on the same commercial design as their restaurant models but scaled to home use
Stainless steel boiler and piping

If I had not purchased a commercial Bunn brewer I would still be very happy with this machine and still using it.

It comes complete with the brewer, carafe, filter basket (and 100 Bunn branded filters) and the Bunn water filler/pitcher. I have an extra carafe that I will send in a separate box for just the cost of postage if you want a spare.

Price: $65.00 plus ACTUAL shipping based on weight and distance (CONUS only). Packed it weighs 10 lbs

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine

Designed by the BMW design team and manufactured in Italy by Saeco this sexy little single boiler espresso machine is set up to take full size (USA type) coffee cups as well as the 2 oz espresso cups. It is tall and narrow so does not take up a lot of counter real estate.

Removable insert pressure basket machine. This means you can use standard grind (i.e. grocery store) coffee with the insert but remove the insert and you can tamp espresso just as you would in a commercial machine. For a "quick cup of joe" in the morning the pressure basket makes your first groggy cup a snap. Fill the basket, level it, attach, press the brew (single or double shot) button and that's all you need to know or think about.

Being a single boiler dual purpose machine the boiler is small so heats up quickly. The portafilter housing is the base of the boiler so you get a very fast heat up time (15-20 minutes compared to 1+ hours for a prosumer machine).

I purchased this Sirena new just after it was released several years ago but it has been sitting on my shelf for way too long. It has been cleaned and descaled so it is ready to fill and pull shots when you get it.

Specs:

15 bar pump
58mm portafilter (standard commercial size)
Enhanced pressure portailter (removable)
stainless steel boiler (single purpose dual temp system)
Removable (i.e. easy to refill) and ample water reservoir

Price: $100.00 plus ACTUAL shipping & insurance based on weight and distance (CONUS only). Packed it weighs 20 lbs.

proxy.php

BonJour 2 cup French Press

Nice little press in RED. What more can I say..... If you have not tried press coffee this little jewel will let you know if you like it brewed that way without breaking the bank. If you don't have a small 2 cup press here ya go

Price: $15.00 SOLD SHIPPED - CONUS only

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
That sirena is tempting :)

It's got your name on it :001_smile

If you do not have an espresso machine it makes a great starting point as it requires no barista skills to get great pulls. The pressure basket is a simple 2 piece removable then it turns into a standard machine which does require some knowledge and expertise. So you can start with the simple and move to the complex but drop back to the simple if you are not into the whole grind/tamp/pray mode just yet.

Just slide out the inner basket. The plug and seal drop out. Put the basket back in and you have all of the hassles of a normal espresso machine where grind and tamp are king. Stick the pressure enhancements back in and you are back to grocery store grind and no tamping with virtually the same results/taste. Once you get good with a grinder and tamp pressure the Sirena makes a fine pull as it has a commercial 15 bar pump and commercial size (58mm) solid brass porafilter :yesnod:

proxy.php

Top Bottom