What's new

FS By Order of SWMBO: Sue Moore Soap and AS Set, Splashes (Stirling, WSP, Henri et Victoria etc)

As you may recall, I've been looking for short-lived AS because my wife has a hard time with scented products. Because of her sensitivity, I am trying to pare down some of the aftershaves I’ve acquired. All are great products that I would have otherwise kept. My loss is your gain:

1) Sue Moore 2016 Auction Soap Set (Soap + AS balm): paid $25 – yours for $20.00.
2) Henri et Victoria AS Splash – Bergamot Vetiver: Retails for $15.50 – yours for $10.00.
3) Stirling AS Splash – Bergamot Lavender: Retails for $13.00 – yours for $8.00.
4) Wet Shaving Products AS Splash – Royal Leather: Retails for $20.00 – yours for $14.00.
5) Skin Bracer Original AS Splash + Lucky You Cologne + La Toja AS Splash sample + Speick AS Sample [Sold as 1 Lot]: yours for $9.00.

Because of the nature of the products, all are limited to CONUS. All prices include tracked shipping via U.S. Postal Service.

IMG_5658.jpg

Sue Moore 2016 Auction Soap set.

With a "Currants and Roses" scent, this soap was produced by Through the Fire Fine Craft and was purchased in last year's auction. The soap was accompanied by a small bottle of aftershave splash. (Yellow flag shows level of liquid in the dark bottle.) Neither has been used.

IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5660.jpg

Henri et Victoria AS - Bergamot Vetiver

I really like this scent. The vetiver is softer than many and does not have much smoke to it. As you can see, the bottle is about 2/3 full. (The top of the yellow flag shows the level of the splash in the bottle.)
IMG_5666.jpg
IMG_5667.jpg

Stirling Aftershave Splash - Bergamot Lavender

This is one of my favorite scents. Unfortunately, my wife is not nearly as positive toward it as I am. The bottle is about 60% full.

IMG_5664.jpg
IMG_5665.jpg

Wet Shaving Products Aftershave Tonic Splash - Royal Leather

I originally purchased this to mix with a spruce-scented splash to use as a complement to B&M First Snow. But I ended up liking this one on its own. This scent is made to order by WSP. 75-80% full.

IMG_5661.jpg
IMG_5663.jpg

Aftershave and Cologne Lot - Skin Bracer, Lucky You, Speick, La Toja

I've traded this spring for various AS splashes to see if they'd work for me and/or my wife. The Skin Bracer was used once. The levels of the Speick and La Toja are visible below. I also picked up the Lucky You somewhere along the line, so I'm adding that as well.

Pix for this lot will be in the comments since I was limited in the number of photos I could attach here.

The Henri et Victoria, the Stirling, and the AS lot are sold pending funds.

The Sue Moore Soap and AS set and the WSP are still available

"By Order of SWMBO" :lol1:

Is it me or is WSP getting forgotten? Outstanding soaps and aftershaves. Definitely wouldn't work for your wife. Lee's scents stay on you.

Is it me or is WSP getting forgotten? Outstanding soaps and aftershaves. Definitely wouldn't work for your wife. Lee's scents stay on you.
l certainly haven't forgotten - I'm itching to try theCitrus Blast Formula T that's waiting patiently.

I think it suffers from not being the bright new shiny toy that everyone wants to talk about. But it's one of my favorites and I plan on buying more once I get through a couple dozen tubs.

Everything but the WSP Royal Leather AS has been sold. Price for the WSP is reduced to $12 delivered. If I don't sell it by Saturday the 5th, I'll withdraw it.

Top Bottom