What's new

Fruity February

IMG_0946.JPG

With the month of February at its end, so is the Fruity February shaving theme event for 2023. It's been fun, fantastic and fruity to say the least.

I want to thank personally thank...

@JAHE
@thombrogan
@tjsgarden
@BradWorld
@LJBraaten
@wes1953
@ChriWilson
@Beto Salatini
@SharpieB
@Rosseforp
@borwish

for your participation and everyone else that I may have missed. You all had some really great shaves. 👏

We'll definitely do this again next year so plan ahead. Until then, stay fruity and enjoy your shaves. 😉

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Another Other Other One Blade In Fruity February

Last night’s luxury shave
GEM Micromatic Open Comb
Personna GEM PTFE (5)
Damp washcloth aka “shave binky”
Simpson Wee Scot 13mm badger brush
Pre-shave: Glycerin soap face wash with AP ShaveCo Cashmere and a dollop of aloe vera
Lather: Wickhams 1912 Club Cola Soap, palm-lathered
Aftershave: Ulm Nom
Post-shave: hot shower

Closing out Fruity February and One Blade in February with last night’s shave. Blade levitated around my skin chopping whiskers away from its surface. When the angle was wrong, there was a very light tugging and there was only sound when the angle was right. If I didn’t have the tiniest itch under the right side of my jawline, I would claim a DFS result was achieved.

Many thanks to @Time Bandit and @Mike M for the fun month!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Dearest Guido, if you want a Fruity February for 2024, let your audacity guide you.

It is thoughtful, just, and fitting to consult with King Kieran the @Time Bandit , but the only permission you need is your own.

Citing our erstwhile leader, I know ARKO! counts and citing the man unfairly denied ARKO!’s comforts; @Mike M ; pineapple-heavy Aventus dupes also count

Whomever is hosting, I’m there. Even if it’s with a bergamot-scented pseudo-soap from the discount store and a few shaves of Opuntia.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Whomever is hosting, I’m there. Even if it’s with a bergamot-scented pseudo-soap from the discount store and a few shaves of Opuntia.
Most of my shaves are with fruity soaps. Maybe 65%. So,I’d be in for that too! Anyone got a link to the 2024 edition?

@Time Bandit
Will there be a 2024 edition of FF?
Most of my shaves are with fruity soaps. Maybe 65%. So,I’d be in for that too! Anyone got a link to the 2024 edition?
As of today, I have not seen a link specifically for '24

This thread doesn’t have a year, so we could still post here.
For the entire month, I will be using the combination of La Rosa Profunda (SOTM) and the Gillette Minora Platinum (OBIF).
I have no issues updating here :thumbup1:

full
full

Top Bottom