What's new

Frozen Face Freaks!

I'm in. Not sure which level though. I enjoy mentholated products but don't use them all the time. When I do, I want some menthol though. I got rid of my Proraso Green because the menthol was barely detectable. Have some Stirling Glacial Wintergreen soap and AS when I want a good menthol kick. I added crystals to my Barbasol Brisk, Veg / Lime SEC blend with menthol, made my own M-Bomb with some essential oils, enjoy Pacific Rush. I live in the Rocky Mountains, and it's never what I'd call hot here. LOL
My jar of menthol crystals has been a great investment!

I've decided that Krampert's Finest Frostbite is the perfect AS for Christmas. It has menthol for that icy grip of Jack Frost, Pine, and Frankincense.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
You know, I LOVE using mentholated stuff in cold weather. It's like giving Jack Frost the finger.

"You think THAT'S cold, Jack. I'll see that, and raise it a good slug of Osage Rub!"

Since it's summertime I've been shaving with Razorock brain freeze as well as C O Bigelow. Menthol crystal spiked witch hazel and Usage rub to finish it off.

I'm in (Advanced member).. I'd be lost without at least 1 mentholated soap in my rotation year round (Currently it's Caties Bubbles Mile High menthol but more frequently Proraso Green/Omega).. I usually use Proraso green A/S splash when shaving with mentholated soaps and occasionally use the green pre/post shave but I have no desire to be adding extra menthol crystals to my shave.

OK, so what can be better than Proraso green pre/post shave followed by a creamy lather from Proraso green cream and finishing with the same proraso green pre/post?
combining all these with a 2 pass cold water shave followed by a walk in the freezing -5 celsius temperature :)
Damn that's cold...

Count me in.

I love my Proraso White (especially the preshave). I'm still fairly new to the whole shave scene and am always trying out new stuff. But I am always falling back on my Proraso White.

I recently acquired a new bottle of Proraso Green AS and rather like it. I'm definitely going to have to pick up the rest of the Green line now.

And I'd say I'd be a professional member (save for maybe using cold water)

Aziraphale introduced me to FFF, and if there are no objections I would like to become a Brother within this community. I have a certain level of experience with menthol and peppermint oils, etc. I am hoping that will be enough to at least get me in the door.

If the Brotherhood would please consider me for the FFF, I would much appreciate.
Regards

Top Bottom