What's new

Froot of the Loom

Hi, i was thinking about updating my wardrobe but I'm a bit broke, and then i saw FotL clothes and I quite like the style of them. Simple and cheap. But I can't find enough reviews of products, other than men's underwear, to get an idea of the quality and longevity of said products. Do you guys have any FotL clothes? Do they last? I want them for everyday wear and when I go to the gym.

I got some shirts from them, they said it's 100% cotton or smth like that so if i see it shrink just pull it, and it will come back to shape. Time will tell.

If you're on a budget, I'd highly suggest visiting Marshall's, TJ MAXX or Ross and getting some discounted better brand names. FOTL is just poor quality, in general. They stain very easily and wear out even faster. Nothing worse than wearing a nice button down with an awful looking undershirt underneath it.

I got a fruit-of-the-loom hoodie for some early morning activity. It was inexpensive and worked well enough, but that has been the extent of my experience with them in the last 10 years. Most sweats (old school workout gear) use to be made from cotton but now maybe more of them are made from polyester or a blend? IMO it would be more about the material properties and fit as to whether they are suitable or not.

Top Bottom