What's new

From Stalking to Talking

Great Afternoon,

Been watching you guys for awhile and have made multiple purchases, and routine adjustments to my (few months) wet shaving experience. I think this forum is amazing, and full of knowledge. Thank you to the creators and participators! Hope that my problem areas like razor bumps and hyperpigmentation due to constant bad shaving from 13 1/2 years in the Marines can be somewhat remedied.

See ya in the forums!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Welcome! And a sincere thank you for moving from the lurking to participating population. I don't think newbies really understand that we do genuinely appreciate and benefit from their posts. Happy shaves and I look forward to hearing more about you.

Welcome to the forum! By the way I believe the correct term isn't stalking, it's lurking. Which is great because most questions have been asked before and there is so much communal knowledge that has been shared here over the years that often you don't need to ask questions, it's all there in the B&B cloud. Of course since we are all so different it always boils down to to trying things out for yourself and making your own judgement.

Welcome! And a sincere thank you for moving from the lurking to participating population. I don't think newbies really understand that we do genuinely appreciate and benefit from their posts. Happy shaves and I look forward to hearing more about you.
Thanks!! I look forward to the experience!

Welcome to the forum! By the way I believe the correct term isn't stalking, it's lurking. Which is great because most questions have been asked before and there is so much communal knowledge that has been shared here over the years that often you don't need to ask questions, it's all there in the B&B cloud. Of course since we are all so different it always boils down to to trying things out for yourself and making your own judgement.
You're right! Lurking is the right word, but it didn't rhyme with talking, lol. And there is quite the buffet here, glad to be a part of it.

Top Bottom