What's new

Fried Rice Recipes!

I had forgotten about this thread... but somewhere around the time of this thread, BBC (UK)'s Hersha Patel had a video about making everyone's favorite topic.. Fried Rice.

The best part of that video from the BBC really was this response by "Uncle Roger" :

The two ended up hanging out and becoming friends and making a video about fried rice together which is also quite good..

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I think I got the hang of it.

IMG_3439.JPG

1 cup rice boiled slowly with two cups beef or chicken stock, 2 tbls garlic powder, paprika and parsley with 1 tbls black pepper. Once the water is nearly gone, left to steam until cool then onto a baking sheet and into the fridge for ~24 hours.

Into a hot pan with peanut oil and pressed down until it stops talking to me then flipped and pressed again until both sides have a heavy sear. Then I break it up and start folding, add 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 tbls each of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and chili garlic sauce, mix them in then add the chopped green onions, bean sprouts and whatever meat or other veggies, if any, I have around.

Top Bottom