What's new

Fried ham, egg, & cheese sandwich

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
That's usually my go-to breakfast. An egg over-easy, a fried piece of homemade Canadian bacon, and a slice of cheddar cheese on a thick piece of hearty toast.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Cracker Barrel sells one with peppered bacon on sourdough.
2 fried eggs, 2 types of cheese, sugar cured ham, and bacon with a side of their hashbrown casserole.
Yum! Yum
I like fried egg sammiches with fried bologna too.
I like fried egg sammiches!
Sam I Am.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Fried ham (that's been smoked of course), egg with the yolk pureed while it's frying, on a toasted bagel with cream cheese.

Sometimes I use sliced cheddar that I've cold smoked.

Now I have to go get some smoked cheddar out and take a pic. of the pickled eggs and red beats I did for the Pickled thread.

Ummm, a few slices of smoked cheddar and some pickled eggs and red beats sounds good for tomorrow's breakfast...along with some toast and strawberry jam.

And hot sauce Aaron...hot sauce.

How did this thread get a 5 star rating after 3 posts? It did even come with a full recipe, pictures or a blood Mary.
Never underestimate your audience! ;)

$uploadfromtaptalk1440291390825.jpg

Fried ham (that's been smoked of course), egg with the yolk pureed while it's frying, on a toasted bagel with cream cheese.

Sometimes I use sliced cheddar that I've cold smoked.

Now I have to go get some smoked cheddar out and take a pic. of the pickled eggs and red beats I did for the Pickled thread.

Ummm, a few slices of smoked cheddar and some pickled eggs and red beats sounds good for tomorrow's breakfast...along with some toast and strawberry jam.

And hot sauce Aaron...hot sauce.

Seriously? Purreed yolk and cold smoked cheese you're just trying to make rest of us look bad....
What is wrong with you?
Oh yeah.. You're from Texas.

Lol it's all good just messing with you....

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Seriously? Purreed yolk and cold smoked cheese you're just trying to make rest of us look bad....
What is wrong with you?
Oh yeah.. You're from Texas.

Lol it's all good just messing with you....

No apologies needed. Mike cold smokes everything. Either that or it's pickled.

Two eggs, 2 slices of Colby Jack, & 5 deli slices of ham- on wheat with miracle whip. Spices include salt, pepper, and garlic.

$uploadfromtaptalk1440354734501.jpg

Edit: forgot to mention that the eggs, ham, & cheese were fried in lard!

Last edited:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
That looks great, Dane. Now I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow.

No apologies needed. Mike cold smokes everything. Either that or it's pickled.

I always smoke when I'm pickled. A nice VaPer in a Charatan, along with a Moscow Mule is good.

:a17:

Oh, sorry, this is a sammich thread...can't make a sammich outa that.

attachment.php

Top Bottom