What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Fresh vs Nancy Boy

In my continuing (and seemingly neverending) quest to find a facewash that is suitable for my skin I have tried a huge range of products recently, but to date have been unable to find anything that really excels, usually I end up with irritated skin or an increase in oiliness. I have recently come across two products, thanks largely to reading on this forum, that I think may be worth trying. They are (pretty obvious if you've read the title of the thread) Nancy Boy and Fresh facial cleansers.
Really, I just want to hear from people who've tried these products and get a general impression of what you think, especially if you have used both.
I understand that everyone's mileage may vary, but I would like to see just how highly these two products are rated before I take the plunge and purchase one.
Regards,
AJS

Hello AJS,

I use the Nancy Boy Mild Facial Cleanser twice a day. I wash my face with it prior to shaving in the morning and then later in the evening in the shower.

It has a very pleasant, almost neutral scent and is indeed mild. You only need to use about a quarter-sized amount rubbed between your palms and then gently massaged on your face. It rinses off clean with no residue. A great product from the guys at Nancy Boy.

I think you will be pleased with it.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

I really like the Nancy Boy face wash too. I just wish it was a little thicker. I always dispense too much because its pretty thin.

Top Bottom