What's new

Frenchy from Tokyo

Hello everyone,

I've been reading lots of threads those past three months and finally decided to sign in.

As you already know from this thread title, I'm a frenchy living in Tokyo, which doesn't make it easy to buy shaving products (thank you Internet !).

I'm a wet shaver for about a year now but still consider myself a beginner. I started DE shaving mostly because I grew tired/lazy to look after my straight razor (which I have been using for 4 years). I still use it now and then but I mostly shave using my merkur 34c.

I look forward to taking part of this awesome community and wish you a good day.

Kon'nichiwa, B&B fōramu ni yōkoso
こんにちは、B&Bフォーラムにようこそ

We are glad to have you! :thumbup: There is a ton of info to help you with your DE shaving.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hello everyone,

I've been reading lots of threads those past three months and finally decided to sign in.

As you already know from this thread title, I'm a frenchy living in Tokyo, which doesn't make it easy to buy shaving products (thank you Internet !).

I'm a wet shaver for about a year now but still consider myself a beginner. I started DE shaving mostly because I grew tired/lazy to look after my straight razor (which I have been using for 4 years). I still use it now and then but I mostly shave using my merkur 34c.

I look forward to taking part of this awesome community and wish you a good day.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. What straight razor(s) are you using?
I’m using three straight razors:
—a Kabrand 6/8 from the thirties (inherited it from my grandfather)
—an Ernemont Solingen 5/6 from the fifties
—Le Patron 5/6; I couldn’t get lots of information about this one. It seems to be a Sheffield-made razor.

Hello everyone,

Welcome

Top Bottom