What's new

French Green Clay On a shaved head?

I got some QED French Green Clay, and I was curious, has anyone every tried using it on a shaved head?

Any opinions on this stuff in general?

I think the stuff is great. I don't see anything wrong with using it on a shaved head.

However, make sure you moisturize thoroughly before shaving. In fact, I'd go as far as to make shaving and claying as far away from one another as possible.

I think the stuff is great. I don't see anything wrong with using it on a shaved head.

However, make sure you moisturize thoroughly before shaving. In fact, I'd go as far as to make shaving and claying as far away from one another as possible.

I imagine I would probably use it immediately after shaving(for my head atleast) not having any stubble seems like it would make it easier to apply and rinse off.

I haven't tried it, but I have a mental image of a guy with completely green face and head and SWMBO walking in. That would be the best conversation ever!

I tried The clay last night(for the first time), and it was quite the experience. That stuff dries HARD! Having my head and face completely encased like that was very weird. But today, my skin feels really soft, and just really really good overall. It's sort of hard to explain exactly what it is.

I got some QED French Green Clay, and I was curious, has anyone every tried using it on a shaved head?

Any opinions on this stuff in general?

I wasn't impressed. If you want to try something really neat, apply Green Chromium-Dioxide -- it'll sharpen your intellect like nobody's business!!

:w00t:

I have "clayed" my skull on many occasions.

It does feel weird at first, but you get used to it and your skin looks much better.

Top Bottom