What's new

How many Freemasons do we have on B&B

Thank you all....

It was a great night. Despite a big winter storm, we had a great turn out including two Past Grand Masters. It was a night that will be remembered for sure.

Hey Brothers!

So our lodge's Senior Warden was military and recently PCSd (moved to another base), leaving his chair vacant. I was voted in to replace him, so I just moved up from JW to SW for the remainder of our Masonic year, which ends in September (although we are dark in July and August). There is nobody else in line, so basically I have a 99% chance of being elected to WM come September, to be installed in October. Guess I know what I'll be studying over the summer!

Congratulations. Enjoy your year when you get to the East. My advice for an up and coming Master: study your state's Masonic Code (that's what we call it; others call it something different; I'm talking about your laws and regulations) and Roberts Rules of Order more than ritual. Polish your opening and closing ritual because you want to do a good job, but a WM's job is to run the lodge more than degree work. The year I was WM, we conferred three dozen degrees. I think I personally did 6-8 of them.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Congratulations. Enjoy your year when you get to the East. My advice for an up and coming Master: study your state's Masonic Code (that's what we call it; others call it something different; I'm talking about your laws and regulations) and Roberts Rules of Order more than ritual. Polish your opening and closing ritual because you want to do a good job, but a WM's job is to run the lodge more than degree work. The year I was WM, we conferred three dozen degrees. I think I personally did 6-8 of them.
What he said. And let me reiterate: Enjoy your year! It will fly by. If you were fortunate enough to have been Senior Deacon, you're already 90% ready for the East.

Congrats!!

It is certainly a different experience sitting in the East. As others have said, enjoy your time there as it will fly. I am still trying to figure out how almost half of my year has gone by already.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I fully expect Masonry to grow a little since Pope Francis doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
Andy:
I'm a little confused and I've thought about this for a long time not knowing if it was proper to respond and not to open a
Can of Worms - 1.png
, but I believe Pope Francis may have given many to put 'spin' on many of his verbal pronouncements in the past (of which I will not go into because it's not 'germain' to this Thread), but the fact is he is behind the Magestrium of the Church (by reason and virtue of his position as Pope, Vicar of Christ and Servant of the Servants of God), on past Papal bans of Freemasonry, but to which degree only the Pope knows.
Shoulder Shrug.jpg

proxy.php
“Belief is heavier than a mountain yet faith is lighter than a feather”. CBJ

I do not choose to have my tongue torn out by its roots and buried in the rough sands of the sea a cable’s length from shore where the tide regularly ebbs and flows.

Hey Brothers! I don’t post here very much anymore, but I wanted to share with you all that tonight I was installed as Master of my Lodge. Looking forward to the coming year!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Enjoy your year in the East. If all goes well, you'll be as busy as you can be, and 12 months later, you'll how it all went by in the blink of an eye.

Top Bottom