What's new

Freedom Phone

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yesterday was the first time since Covid hit that we have had a family reunion, and let me say, I wish my day had been videoed.

The short version...oh, the helk with it. I'll give you the longer version...

FarmerTan

Here goes:

I got to see my 3 oldest nephews yesterday, and all their offspring, and lovely War Departments of their own, along with a brother, sister, spouses....etc, add up the nausea.

So they celebrated some of the kids birthdays that got Covided out by our pandemic, and I mentioned that my birthday was about Six Weeks Earlier...

Still listening?

FarmerTan

It seems that the three Yahoos decided to buy me a "lordship" in Scotland! That's right: I am the owner of 5 square feet there, and I started giving out Royal Appointments to SOME of my family!

My lovely bride started giving me a hard time, so I demoted her from a "Lady" in my castle to Chambermaid! True story doggone!

Before we could have kids of our own we borrowed my niece and nephews as much as we could, and I used to make them call me "King David" if they wanted breakfast, or a candy bar, or anything else I could think of. And they never have let me live it down. My lovely bride even bought me a thick bath towel with "King David" embroidered on it that I still have!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
It seems that the three Yahoos decided to buy me a "lordship" in Scotland! That's right: I am the owner of 5 square feet there, and I started giving out Royal Appointments to SOME of my family!

My lovely bride started giving me a hard time, so I demoted her from a "Lady" in my castle to Chambermaid! True story doggone!

Before we could have kids of our own we borrowed my niece and nephews as much as we could, and I used to make them call me "King David" if they wanted breakfast, or a candy bar, or anything else I could think of. And they never have let me live it down. My lovely bride even bought me a thick bath towel with "King David" embroidered on it that I still have!

I feel like the guy who was sitting next to Forest Gump. I've been talking to Royalty this whole time and never knew!!

FarmerTan

I feel like the guy who was sitting next to Forest Gump. I've been talking to Royalty this whole time and never knew!!
Well, our mutual appreciation society just got a little more equal friend! You may be a Social Media Guru, but I'm a lord now!

AND self proclaimed king of Arkoland!

FarmerTan

And as long as @Intrigued is laughing at me, and I'm the king of Thread Derailment, I may as well add that I drank lots of water, walked about a hundred miles with an old dog, a puppy, and countless little kids. It was definitely one of the top ten days of my life, and easily the best in the last two years.

Enjoy your family, my friends.

Top Bottom