What's new

Free vintage Gillette razors!!

Greetings dear Badger & Blade friends, I hope you all well and enjoying of great shaves:thumbup:
Like I mentioned in another post I'm DONE with DE shaving for good, I have found that after nearly 5 years shaving with DE razors I still suffer of a lot of irritation, ingrown hairs and razor burn!! So 2 weeks ago I decided to give a Mach 3 a try and I was absolutely amazed of the final results BBS on every single shave with zero irritation and now my neck is free of nasty ingrown hairs!! :) So I have decided to donate my lot of vintage Gillette safety razors to our dear friend and member Malocchio.!!! Now this post will get more interesting :lol:
As part of the lot Malocchio will receive 4 Gillette Fatboys he will have to choose one and give the other 3 Fatboys as a gift to other 3 Barger & Blade members I just hope he doesn't get mad of me for put him in the middle of this!! :a53: Why I choose our friend Malocchio you ask??? The answer is why NOT!!! :badger:

Cool idea! Glad you found what works for you. I hope you still stick around B&B.
Now can I be your friend if you decide to give up $20's :001_tongu

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sure, a little kissing up might land you a Fatboy!!:001_tongu
LOL. It would go to an Active Duty PIF. I gave a Fatboy away last year so someone wouldn't go out of the Sabbatical. I think It was a Fatboy, might have been a Slim.

LOL. It would go to an Active Duty PIF. I gave a Fatboy away last year so someone wouldn't go out of the Sabbatical. I think It was a Fatboy, might have been a Slim.
Sure...
proxy.php

Wonderful to see you pass it on. I do hope you keep at least _one_, if not to use, to have to show people "This is what they used before cartridges".

Greetings dear Badger & Blade friends, I hope you all well and enjoying of great shaves:thumbup:
Like I mentioned in another post I'm DONE with DE shaving for good, I have found that after nearly 5 years shaving with DE razors I still suffer of a lot of irritation, ingrown hairs and razor burn!! So 2 weeks ago I decided to give a Mach 3 a try and I was absolutely amazed of the final results BBS on every single shave with zero irritation and now my neck is free of nasty ingrown hairs!! :) So I have decided to donate my lot of vintage Gillette safety razors to our dear friend and member Malocchio.!!! Now this post will get more interesting :lol:
As part of the lot Malocchio will receive 4 Gillette Fatboys he will have to choose one and give the other 3 Fatboys as a gift to other 3 Barger & Blade members I just hope he doesn't get mad of me for put him in the middle of this!! :a53: Why I choose our friend Malocchio you ask??? The answer is why NOT!!! :badger:

Very generous. And at least you know that here the razors will go to people who'll appreciate them.

I hope you'll continue to hang around here & participate in the software related threads.

Hello again, thank you all for the kind commets!! Of course I will still use my beloved Simpson brushes and my traditional shaving creams and soaps!!! That's a big part of the ritual and joy of a great shave:thumbup:
I will keep posting on this amazing forum!! Now you Gents are a important part of my life:thumbup1: I'm here to help and learn new things every day!!! ;)

Top Bottom