What's new

Free shaving soap

$image.jpg
Free tin of Propaganda with the next 102 orders!

With the closing of Shave Revolution with are left with some back stock, rather than sell the old formula we are just giving it away. Made with a blend of sandalwood, musk, patchouli, vanilla and mandarin it is the perfect scent for the changing of the seasons.

I just checked the site and I'm curious - is the old formula being phased out for good? I'm a huge fan of your soaps and I've been using Hydra daily for a while now, but the price point on the new formula is a bit too steep for me. I'd still buy the old formula if it stuck around.

I just checked the site and I'm curious - is the old formula being phased out for good? I'm a huge fan of your soaps and I've been using Hydra daily for a while now, but the price point on the new formula is a bit too steep for me. I'd still buy the old formula if it stuck around.

The old formula is being phased out, the 2oz soap has actually gone down $1 and the 4oz soap went up $1 so it's not a huge change.

Thanks for the information but I'm still kind of confused. The old formula is down $1 but v2 is a dollar more than the original cost of v1. I understand that prices can't stay the same forever, especially with a new formula, but I was just curious. I'm still working through the original pucks that I bought and I'm loving them. They're my favorite soaps to date.

Top Bottom