What's new

FREE samples for your feedback

feet_up.jpg

That is right, we are looking for volunteers to evaluate our prototype tropical aftershave scents. Scents? Did I say scents, as in plural? Yes, indeed! There are two different scents for you to give us feedback on. Each comes in a small vial either labeled "A" or "B".

For those of you who have helped in other evaluations - please join right in, you are just the volunteer we are looking for! There will be one scent ultimately released and we need to see which of these samples is the most popular. I have twelve sample packs put together, each with two vials included along with a few questions.

Please come back to this thread to share what you think about the preliminary formulations.

To receive a free packet simply post here and say, "I'm in."

We will let it run a few days and then either send a packet to each one or we will have a random drawing to select the dozen winners.

"Now, where is my suntan lotion and flip flops..."

~ The Captain

I’m in! I was just wondering the other day about more of a fruity aftershave scent. So many classic minty ones out there. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in. I enjoyed participating in the Almond aftershave event*.

*FWIW, I still think that the Captain is on the right track with that aftershave but is just not quite there, yet.

Top Bottom