What's new

Free samples - feedback sought

congratulations-you-ve-been-selected-stamp-official-letter-words-notification-envelope-to-winn...jpg

Well, we have about forty who have expressed an interest here and I have had random.org select a dozen lucky winners.

If your name was chosen here is what we need you to do:

1. Email us at [email protected]
2. Please tell me your screen name here on B&B in the email so I can check you off the list.
3. Include your mailing address.

Here is what you will receive:

1. Two vials of our preliminary fougere scent. One will be labeled "A" and the other labeled "B."

Here is what we need you to do:

Try them at your leisure. They are both in the fougere family but you ought to be able to identify that they are different. After trying them out please come back to this thread and post your impressions. You are not going to hurt any feelings here, be candid. There will be an enclosed sheet with questions.

Here are the winners:

@gvw755
@Gringo_Chulo
@cwsnc
@DK207
@garyg
@dmshaver
@xiletero
@ChunkyOwl
@emwolf
@snowback
@Chef455
@MountainGrown

Thanks to all of you for your interest in trying this and congratulations to those selected by random.org. We do appreciate the difference each of you make for our small business.

~ The Captain

Thanks Captain. I am real excited about this because the last time I tested one of your AS was what was to become Venture.

Top Bottom