What's new

Free samples - feedback sought

mike-erskine-98419-e1571501306795.jpg

"Fougere - a scent that is herbaceous, green and fresh. In French it means fern-like (as in what a fern would smell like)."

The Captain has been at work refining a formula for a "fougere-like" fragrance. There are two slightly different versions that have been developed and we are looking for some lucky volunteers to give us some feedback.

There are many, many fougere aftershaves out there each with their own take on the fragrance. They also vary widely so there is a wide spectrum of what can be expected in this fragrance.

If you are interested in helping out here how it will work. You will receive two small vials. Give each a sniff and splash them on. Compare the two versions against each other and ruminate on it. Then come back to this public thread and let me know what you think. Please be candid with your evaluation. You aren't going to hurt any feelings here.

How do you participate? In the past it has gone to the first ten to sign up. This time we will let the signup go for a few days and then random.org will select the volunteers who will then be sent the samples. This evens the playing field a bit so everyone has a chance rather than the free samples going to the first ones to sign up. We will probably choose ten volunteers so that everyone has a good chance to be chosen plus it gives us good info on the scent.

To enter just respond with, "I'm in."

This is CONUS only please and for aftershave samples.

After a few days I will have random.org select the participants and then post the names chosen. At that point you simply jot me your address and we will get the samples on the way.

Thanks guys for your help, it is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Sorry but we are going to keep this targeted to what is proposed. Thanks for the kind words though.
Sorry. To clarify, yes I am interested in the opportunity to test your newest soap. If I am selected.

The information about my soap thread was mostly just additional shared knowledge. If I was selected I was going to write about it on my thread. That is all.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Sorry. To clarify, yes I am interested in the opportunity to test your newest soap. If I am selected.

The information about my soap thread was mostly just additional shared knowledge. If I was selected I was going to write about it on my thread. That is all.
My friend, this is for aftershave though, I think.

Top Bottom