What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades - June Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since July 1, 2022. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from B & B’s very own
Great Blade Exchange

I'll pick a winner in a week, or so.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

There’s a lot of suspense around who’s going to win this month. This is streaming worldwide so let’s get the show started.

A random number generator is being utilized to pick a winner. There was one entry, so guess what? @DaQuebecer is the winner! Congratulations!!! Send me a PM with your name & address. I’ll get your blade sampler pack in the mail, and on its way to you.

Everyone else that entered, don’t give up. Stay tuned for the July Newbie blade pif.

There’s a lot of suspense around who’s going to win this month. This is streaming worldwide so let’s get the show started.

A random number generator is being utilized to pick a winner. There was one entry, so guess what? @DaQuebecer is the winner! Congratulations!!! Send me a PM with your name & address. I’ll get your blade sampler pack in the mail, and on its way to you.

Everyone else that entered, don’t give up. Stay tuned for the July Newbie blade pif.
Yay ! I won !! ;D

I don`t see an option to send you a pm on your profile, can you contact me first ? Thanks !

Top Bottom