What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades - July Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since July 1, 2021. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

I'll pick a winner in 7 - 10 days.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

I used to be in education, so you're tardy to class & you want in? Do you have a hall pass for your tardiness? If you do, then we now have 3 winners!
My tardiness, most gracious giver of the blades, was an act of circumstance. Did the Registrar's office not send word that I enrolled only minutes before knocking upon your hallowed door? P.M. sent :smartass:

My tardiness, most gracious giver of the blades, was an act of circumstance. Did the Registrar's office not send word that I enrolled only minutes before knocking upon your hallowed door? P.M. sent :smartass:
I didn't realize this was your first day at our school. Yet you still managed to play along & banter right back! Well done! You are going to fit right in here, glad you've joined! And I received your PM with your address & your blades are mailing out today. Enjoy & welcome to B & B!

I didn't realize this was your first day at our school. Yet you still managed to play along & banter right back! Well done! You are going to fit right in here, glad you've joined! And I received your PM with your address & your blades are mailing out today. Enjoy & welcome to B & B!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I already feel at home.

My newbie pack arrived today. What an amazing variety! You sir are an outstanding Ambassador! Thanks to you I’m off on the right foot.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Gary

My newbie pack arrived today. What an amazing variety! You sir are an outstanding Ambassador! Thanks to you I’m off on the right foot.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Gary
Thank you, enjoy! If you ever have any questions, shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom