What's new

Free Razor Blades - January Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since July 1, 2021. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

I'll pick a winner in 10 - 14 days.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate for the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

Very Generous & a great PIF!.

Not In - as just ordered a trial pack from Try a Blade in Dec. Depending on where I end, will donate some for your Exchange.

Not in, I was chosen in December.

That being said, I highly encourage newbies to get in! I was given some blades I knew of, and a bunch I didn't. It's a pretty cool way to try a bunch of different blades!

Glad to see several entries. Still plenty of time to enter, so go ahead & throw your name in.

I'm not in. As a previous winner this does deserve a bump. All newbies should enter. All non newbies should enter. Anyone owning a pet should enter. Anyone who enjoys long pauses in voicemail messages to goad callers into preemptively leaving a message should enter. Any non pet owners should enter.

I'm in! Thank you sir. I'm down to my last few blades from the originals when I started. Love the opportunity to possibly try something new.

Top Bottom