What's new

Free Nipples! (Well, almost free) (DIY PIF)

I'm going to be helping a friend do some siding on a shed today so I'm not going to bother shaving. I did get this handled done today though.

Last edited:
Wow! That is gorgeous!

Thanks. When I tried gluing the adapter in there where a ton of bubbles. I removed the adapter and stuck a bunch of brass shavings to it then reglued it. If I look really close in really good light I can see some tiny air bubbles, but it's hard to distinguish from the brass shavings. I rather like the visual effect.

Thanks. When I tried gluing the adapter in there where a ton of bubbles. I removed the adapter and stuck a bunch of brass shavings to it then reglued it. If I look really close in really good light I can see some tiny air bubbles, but it's hard to distinguish from the brass shavings. I rather like the visual effect.
I was wondering how you did that!
I love it when something goes wrong, and the fix winds up looking better than the original plan. :)

If you make some more inserts i would be interested in maybe 4 to fit a Goodwill. Want to try to repair the oe style replacement handle.
What thread size,pitch are they? Maybe ill try myself.

Top Bottom