What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free - New release promotion!

What surprised me the most is the knowledge many members have about products coming out, ways to order items not offered to the general public and in general the interesting opinions for which not many of us are short of.

These opinions are insightful as they have opened my mind to many new products and suppliers… making shaving a true hobby as well as a grooming ritual.

Not in, but three things really have really surprised me. Of course, the generosity of folks on this forum in one. Another is the incredible manners, gentlemanly and ladylike attitudes, that seem to be common place here. I rarely see any petty responses to a topic. The third is how I have made some friends here, not just Internet acquaintances. Well, I guess a fourth thing I was surprised at how much more there is to talk about here than just shaving; health, food, drinks, firearms, wildlife, and the list goes on and on.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Respectfully NOT in. They wouldn't survive a week with my fumble fingers.

This place is an oasis of no drama, lots of folks that truly want to help, and the generosity is unmatched!

Those are beautiful by the way. Thanks for being here Cap'n!

Respectfully, NOT in.

I wouldn't say that much has surprised me about B&B, but several things have impressed me:
1.) The breadth and depth of knowledge available here.
I've found answers regarding questions I didn't know I had.
2.) The huge generosity of members here.
This is most apparent in the quantity of PIFs and the annual St. Sue Auction.
3.) The friendliness and badinage amongst the members.
4.) The wide variety of interests pursued here.

Respectfully not in (I'm fortunate enough to already have a Captain's Choice lather bowl I absolutely love and I've moved into the cold water shaving camp).

That said, I'd say that the generosity and courteousness of the members were most surprising.

Second to that would be how surprised I was by @FarmerTan's handsomeness! 😁

The community. What has surprised me is the ability to delightfully geek out on topics which includes providing differing opinions while not fighting (almost always). The people and information found here helps grow the hobby. People are generally nice and wanting to help out (usually enable getting more stuff :) ).

I'm in

close-up-hand-holding-stopwatch-isolated-white-background-40473595.jpg

Time is UP!

Random.org has selected the three winners. Thank you to all who entered and help make this the amazing place that it is. If you were not selected, you can still get one of our popular lather bowls or scuttles right here.

The three winners drawn randomly are:

1. @Mysterious Mose
2. @Acropora
3. @Dominic

If you are a winner just PM me two things:

1. Your mailing address
2. Which Sage item you have chosen - lather bowl or scuttle

Top Bottom