What's new

Free Gillette ProGlide Offer

Unfortunately, while you were entering the Fusion ProGlide Challenge™, our last FREE Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide was given away. Sorry about that. Everybody must really want one! You can still purchase your Fusion® ProGlide in most stores on June 6 you cheapskate.

Unfortunately, while you were entering the Fusion ProGlide Challenge™, our last FREE Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide was given away. Sorry about that. Everybody must really want one! You can still purchase your Fusion® ProGlide in most stores on June 6 you cheapskate.

same thing happened to me, just don't follow the link here on thread and go on the Gillette website, that's how it worked for me.

I'm surprised you guys are interested in this. Is there some reason. Has Gilette finally done something worthy of your approval?

What is the difference? No way this is better than my Winchester. No way!

I have no doubts that this razor is in no way better than my straight, but how can I talk bad about it if I haven't tried it? So why not try it for free? :laugh:

I've gotten an advance one already. It shaves fine, for a cartridge. In fact, it might shave better than the previous fusion. However, it in no way is better than my DE.

Its not released in the uk till later on in the uk, but if i so desire i can get a fusion razor, english flag and a horn in readiness for the world cup, yipee:thumbdown

I got an email today from AoS offering replacement ProGlide Power blades: 8 for $32

$4 a pop :a47:

Usually, most things at AoS are priced very high, but their replacement Gillette blades are priced competitively to Walmart, etc.
For instance, 8 regular Fusion blades are $25 from AoS.

Since AoS and Gillette are both PG companies, I have a feeling this is going to be the "market" price. They've officially lost their mind :blink:

I signed up for 5 of them :lol:

I don't even know if I'll use them. I just feel Gillette owes it to me after all those M3 cartridges before I discovered B&B and wetshaving.

I tried this yesterday and again today and get the message...•Unfortunately, while you were entering the Fusion ProGlide Challenge™, our last FREE Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide was given away. Sorry about that. Everybody must really want one! You can still purchase your Fusion® ProGlide in most stores on June 6....Doing something wrong...again.

SWMBO wound up signing me up for one of these contraptions. It's in one of the drawers unopened as of present, and will probably wind up given away to her son since I don't care to use it, and he is of the type that doesn't care to learn about wet shaving, so it works out quite well.

I got an email today from AoS offering replacement ProGlide Power blades: 8 for $32

$4 a pop :a47:

Usually, most things at AoS are priced very high, but their replacement Gillette blades are priced competitively to Walmart, etc.
For instance, 8 regular Fusion blades are $25 from AoS.

Since AoS and Gillette are both PG companies, I have a feeling this is going to be the "market" price. They've officially lost their mind :blink:

$32.99 for 8 at Target yesterday 6/6/10. F*** that.

Top Bottom