What's new

INFO! Free for our members only

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Gents -
The single biggest problem with the BST is the lack of a note in the sale thread pictures with the sellers or traders User Name and date.

Here's some free advice to keep your BST post from being deleted:

Each B/S/T sale post must contain a legible user name and date in the photo of each item being sold or traded, either grouped or individually. Subsequent detail photo's of the same items in the same post may have, but do not require a user name and date included. Name and date must be photographed, not photoshopped to ensure that items for sale are actual in hand goods.

When I read the rules before posting for sale, this is what I understood the rules to be. So I don't see an issue IF someone reads the rules. A couple of pics with the name and date than the same item without the name and date. It was pretty straightforward to me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Friendly bump for members to read and take notice of.
download.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is why I PIF stuff! I have bad penmanship. AND the folks on here are so nice to me I cain't remember what stuff I got for free and what I bought, so when it's time to go I gotta give it away! True story doggone. (Plus, my wife is loaded, so I'm just livin' on love! Love of her money, and she still has nice legs, so it's a win-win.)

This is why I PIF stuff! I have bad penmanship. AND the folks on here are so nice to me I cain't remember what stuff I got for free and what I bought, so when it's time to go I gotta give it away! True story doggone. (Plus, my wife is loaded, so I'm just livin' on love! Love of her money, and she still has nice legs, so it's a win-win.)
Yep, we’ve met & that’s true! My bride & Dave’s bride must be sisters, both are gorgeous! And Dave’s wife has so much money she not only bought the whole restaurant their dinners, she bought the restaurant! True story doggone!

Top Bottom