What's new

Frankensoap Revisited

I have a small ceramic jar where I am depositing left over odd ends of bath soap, shaving soaps, and cream.
I've noticed that just leaving the jar covered letting the stuff stand; the bits and pieces are starting to meld together. Given time it will interesting to try the resulting monstrosity,

Frank --

I had about 3/4 of a puck of Williams, two stubs of Arko and a quarter stick of Euro Palmolive. All of these are tallow and work pretty well alone. I grated them into a bowl, stirred to mix well, and pressed the blended mix firmly into a covered bowl. The combo works exceptionally well, and allowed me to use up the leavings of the sticks. Did I mention that this ad hoc blend works really well? I feel like I got a great freebie. :biggrin:

So use up those tailings.

-- John Gehman

Frank --

I had about 3/4 of a puck of Williams, two stubs of Arko and a quarter stick of Euro Palmolive. All of these are tallow and work pretty well alone. I grated them into a bowl, stirred to mix well, and pressed the blended mix firmly into a covered bowl. The combo works exceptionally well, and allowed me to use up the leavings of the sticks. Did I mention that this ad hoc blend works really well? I feel like I got a great freebie. :biggrin:

So use up those tailings.

-- John Gehman

1/2 puck Williams +1/2 puck MWF = great stuff also.

Top Bottom