What's new

Franken Razor

A few months ago, I bought a DE head from Italian Barber. It was on sale and it pushed to order to free shipping if memory serves me. Last week, I was looking at a couple of old Gillette Tech razors that I never use to sell and decided to see if the IB head would fit a Tech handle. Much to my surprise it did. I've been getting great shaves with it this week! Good job Italian Barber!
20170601_115752.jpg

Attachments

• 20170601_115759.jpg
    20170601_115759.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 27
  • 20170601_115808.jpg
    20170601_115808.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 27
I put it back in the box with the other two or three Tech razors I have. You never know when the extra head will come in handy...

I put it back in the box with the other two or three Tech razors I have. You never know when the extra head will come in handy...

Tech heads are reputed for their mildness, as well as their forgiveness. So your head will remain, stoically, in that box patiently waiting until such time as its wayward partner becomes disillusioned with this dalliance with a shiny, yet ultimately shallow interloper, or is rejected.

The Tech head, always logical, knows that this inFATuation ultimately can't last as this fleeting, unholy alliance is only as strong as its weakest point, which will gradually weaken, rot, and fail. No doubt it will be the flash Italian who will break it off.

Once the last vestiges of this failed fling have been purged, Fat Handle may be set in the box alongside its spurned partner. After some time has passed, you may gently try to see if the pair are ready to reconnect with one another. They will be, because they were made for each other at the end of the day. The head will be forgiving, as is its nature, and will never mention what might have happened in that dark box with an equally lonely Ball End...

A few months ago, I bought a DE head from Italian Barber. It was on sale and it pushed to order to free shipping if memory serves me. Last week, I was looking at a couple of old Gillette Tech razors that I never use to sell and decided to see if the IB head would fit a Tech handle. Much to my surprise it did. I've been getting great shaves with it this week! Good job Italian Barber!
View attachment 793375
I love this Tech fat and thin handles

Top Bottom